View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 1st, 2014, 6:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 What a baffoon... 
Post What a baffoon...
Quote:
Report: Wings' Riley Sheahan was in Teletubbies costume when pulled over
Sheahan

By Ted Kulfan

Riley Sheahan, center, was wearing a costume depicting a character from the late 1990s children's TV show "Teletubbies" when stopped by police in Grand Rapids, according to reports. (Associated Press)

Detroit — Riley Sheahan, the Red Wings' No. 1 draft pick in 2010, reportedly was wearing a Teletubbies costume at the time he was pulled over shortly before midnight on Oct. 29, driving the wrong way in downtown Grand Rapids.

"Teletubbies" was a PBS children's program that was produced from 1997 to 2002.

Sheahan, 20, had a blood-alcohol content of .30, nearly four times the legal limit and twice the threshold for the "super-drunk" charge he faces for his arrest, MLive reported. Sheahan also had identification of Brendan Smith, another Red Wings draft pick who will join the Wings once the NHL lockout is over, at the time of the arrest. Sheahan was also charged with providing officers with false information.

Details of the arrest were obtained by MLive website through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Sheahan, who pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Nov. 6 in Grand Rapids District Court, faces up to 180 days in jail.

General manager Ken Holland said the Wings have dealt with Sheahan's issues internally.

In his first pro season, Sheahan has three goals and two assists for the Griffins in 15 games.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... z2DSMix8jO

November 27th, 2012, 4:23 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: What a baffoon...
He should have to do all his pre-game skates for the upcoming season in a Teletubbies costume.

November 27th, 2012, 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Quote:
Sheahan, 20, had a blood-alcohol content of .30, nearly four times the legal limit and twice the threshold for the "super-drunk" charge he faces for his arrest,
Damn! How the hell was he standing??? :confused:

Occifer, *hick* pour me another *hick*
Cheers! :mrgreen:
:cheers:

November 27th, 2012, 5:05 pm
Team MVP

Speaking of bafoons....Jimmy Howard. Makes me sick we signed him to a 6-year contract. He blew the game ONCE AGAIN tonight. Thanks to him IMO, we might not go to the playoffs.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 18th, 2013, 12:17 am
kdsberman wrote:
Speaking of bafoons....Jimmy Howard. Makes me sick we signed him to a 6-year contract. He blew the game ONCE AGAIN tonight. Thanks to him IMO, we might not go to the playoffs.

Don't get me started. I've complained about Howard since we brought him up from the Griffins.

April 18th, 2013, 12:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]