View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Olympic Hockey 
Bubbles the Lion

Post Olympic Hockey
Damn I love waking up to a great hockey game. Anyone else been watching the Olympic Hockey games? My prediction is that the Swedes with 5 Wings on their team make it to the finals to face Canada. Although right now it seems like a toss up everyone is playing great hockey.

February 16th, 2006, 9:55 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I love hockey as well, but I haven't watched any of the Olympic hockey yet because it's televised while I'm at work. I'm hoping to catch a few games this weekend, though. IMO, Canada will win the gold because they have the most talented roster. After that, it will come down to the U.S., Russia, Sweden, and the Czech Republic for the silver and bronze. We can probably rule out the Czechs now that Hasek has been injured.

February 17th, 2006, 8:15 pm
I love hockey as well, but I haven't watched any of the Olympic hockey yet because it's televised while I'm at work. I'm hoping to catch a few games this weekend, though. IMO, Canada will win the gold because they have the most talented roster. After that, it will come down to the U.S., Russia, Sweden, and the Czech Republic for the silver and bronze. We can probably rule out the Czechs now that Hasek has been injured.

I haven't watched many of the games, IMO because it's promoted and marketed HORRIBLY!!! There's games on CBS, WGN, USA... it seems like it's on random stations at random times, they didn't promote who's on what team... and I never know if I'm watching a real game or some taped bullpooey.... I know I could go dig up all that information if I really wanted to, but I'm honestly not that big of an Olympic Hockey fan... I was a HUGE NHL fan before the Union Strike... the player's rep was a jackass... "hold out, they'll cave"... yeah right.... I lost a lot of interest after all of that. In any event, I would be much more interested in Oly. Hockey if they promoted it better...

February 18th, 2006, 12:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]