View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 26th, 2014, 1:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Stones sign free agent C Kwame Brown 
RIP Killer

Post Stones sign free agent C Kwame Brown
Quote:
Detroit Pistons sign free agent C Kwame Brown

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP)—The Detroit Pistons have signed free agent center Kwame Brown, the overall No. 1 pick in the 2001 draft.

The team announced the signing on Monday.

Team president for basketball operations Joe Dumars told The Associated Press last week that Brown will be paid $4 million next season.

The 26-year-old has career averages of 7.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 23.7 minutes in 404 NBA games. He averaged a career-high 10.9 points and 7.4 rebounds during the 2003-04 season as a member of the Washington Wizards, who drafted him No. 1 overall out of high school.

Brown also has played for the Los Angeles Lakers and Memphis Grizzlies.

August 4th, 2008, 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Post Re: Stones sign free agent C Kwame Brown
Pablo wrote:
Quote:
Detroit Pistons sign free agent C Kwame Brown

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP)—The Detroit Pistons have signed free agent center Kwame Brown, the overall No. 1 pick in the 2001 draft.

The team announced the signing on Monday.

Team president for basketball operations Joe Dumars told The Associated Press last week that Brown will be paid $4 million next season.

The 26-year-old has career averages of 7.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 23.7 minutes in 404 NBA games. He averaged a career-high 10.9 points and 7.4 rebounds during the 2003-04 season as a member of the Washington Wizards, who drafted him No. 1 overall out of high school.

Brown also has played for the Los Angeles Lakers and Memphis Grizzlies.

I don't understand why this guy keeps getting picked up. He's junk. And to pay him $4M for one year? Wow. Bad move in my opinion.

August 4th, 2008, 1:35 pm
Walk On

I dont mind the pickup. I know he's a classic underachiever. Wanna get under Jordan's skin just mention the guys name.

Cant be any worse then Dorko in my eyes. I've seen him play in a few games with L.A. and he looks terrible with the ball in his hands around the basket but the guy can rebound and the Pistons would benefit well from his height.

Hope KG takes it easy on him next year. :wink:

August 4th, 2008, 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]