View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Miami Heat, Lebron, Wade, Bosh.... who else? 
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: Salary Cap... Heat looking to open up and build a dynast
This will be crazy if they can pull this all off, though there bench may not be as good.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

July 11th, 2010, 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Post Re: Miami Heat, Lebron, Wade, Bosh.... who else?
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/11/1 ... miami.html

Ilgauskas might rejoin James in Miami.

July 11th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

I'm going to Vegas in October, I'm going put $1000 on the Heat winning the title. Odds are 2 to 1.

July 16th, 2010, 10:30 am
Modmin Dude

Blueskies wrote:
I'm going to Vegas in October, I'm going put $1000 on the Heat winning the title. Odds are 2 to 1.

You'll lose. :wink:

July 16th, 2010, 4:28 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

I think people are going against the Heat just to be contrarian. Really, if you had taken a poll six months ago and asked: "If an NBA team had the best SF in the league, a top 3 SG and a top 5 PF/C would they win the title?" You'd get probably 95% response in the affirmative.

July 16th, 2010, 8:05 pm
RIP Killer

Agreed Blue. Though I would put Wade over Kobe meaning they have the top two players in the NBA. I would also put Bosh as 8th best player in the NBA +-2. Seriously, 3 players from the last Olympic team... sick...

I'm a Pistons fan, but I will certainly be interested and rooting for the Heat (so I can root for a winner).

July 16th, 2010, 8:45 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

You just stick rootin for your Butteyes streen. No need to jump on the heat bandwagon too. I cant bare it. lol :lol:

August 14th, 2010, 12:45 am
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

steensn wrote:
Agreed Blue. Though I would put Wade over Kobe meaning they have the top two players in the NBA. I would also put Bosh as 8th best player in the NBA +-2. Seriously, 3 players from the last Olympic team... sick...

I'm a Pistons fan, but I will certainly be interested and rooting for the Heat (so I can root for a winner).

Wade over Kobe?? Really? Im thinkin not brother!

August 14th, 2010, 1:27 pm
RIP Killer

bosh is so overrated

August 14th, 2010, 10:06 pm
RIP Killer

I have no question in my mind that at THIS POINT IN TIME Wade is better than Kobe. Note that I am not saying career wise.

August 15th, 2010, 6:34 pm
QB Coach

steensn wrote:
I have no question in my mind that at THIS POINT IN TIME Wade is better than Kobe. Note that I am not saying career wise.

Interesting. If you look at the past 3 seasons, they average about the same number of points, Wade gets more assists, Kobe gets more rebounds, Kobe has slightly fewer turnovers, fouls are equal, Wade is a little better on steals. Kobe has a better FT% and 3P%, Wade has a better FG%. Kobe's teams have done more in the past few years as well.

I'm not sure how you say you have no doubt that Wade is better. I'm not saying Kobe is better. I think it's pretty equal. There's no question Wade has more left in the tank since he's younger and has been in the league a shorter # of years, but that's a different question than who is a better player right now.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

August 15th, 2010, 7:17 pm
RIP Killer

Easy, I am sure of my opinion ;) haha.

Anyways, it basically comes down to: if I had 3 seconds to name two current players to build my team around right now I would have said Lebron and Wade without hesitation.

August 16th, 2010, 8:55 am
QB Coach

steensn wrote:
Easy, I am sure of my opinion ;) haha.

Anyways, it basically comes down to: if I had 3 seconds to name two current players to build my team around right now I would have said Lebron and Wade without hesitation.

Ok, fair enough. But that's a different question than who is better RIGHT NOW. Today, I still think Kobe is the best player in the league. There is no other player who I want taking that last second, championship winning shot. Kobe has shown an ability to come through in the clutch, and he has that killer instinct the greats need. Wade also has it, and there's no question that he's better to build a team around because he's younger. Lebron, I'm not so sold on him. He's an amazing talent, but he doesn't seem to have that killer instinct. So far, when it's been the biggest stage and the biggest moments, he's wilted. It's similar to Peyton Manning. Also a great player, but he seems to make big mistakes in key moments. He had one year that he didn't, and his team won the super bowl. Other than that, big INTs in big moments. Same with Lebron.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

August 16th, 2010, 12:33 pm
RIP Killer

I maybe wasn't as defined with statement as I could have been. I think easily kobe has the best career of anyone playing today. I still think id take lebron then wade over kobe though this season.

August 18th, 2010, 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2