View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 1:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 NBA Draft 
Color Commentator - John Madden

Post Re: NBA Draft
All 3 could make the team. Chris Wilcox, the corpse of Ben Wallace, Charlie "hangout by the 3 point line" Villanueva, Jason "6'6" Maxiell, are all bums in the frontcourt, so Macklin has a chance, and Singler might be a guy that can contribute off the bench.

June 24th, 2011, 12:23 pm
RIP Killer

Again, DUMBars picks the guys who will have the least impact on the team. I've defended this clown quite a bit, but I'm tired of his awful drafting. He took a scrawny guy with a sub-80 FT% (does he really think he's going to move Stuckey to SG??? He sure isn't getting much of anything for Rip. Tay is pretty much good as gone, unless he loves the new coach and resigns. So Joe drafted a Tay replacement in a white guy, who is a worse shot.

Yeah, I'm not a huge Kemba Walker fan, but the guy gets the job done. Billups wasn't a superstud, but he developed and he became a fairly quiet center of the offense and produced.

I look at this roster and I see a whopping 30 wins. It's that bad.

June 24th, 2011, 9:47 pm
League MVP

maybe so but we have no idea what the roster will be for next season. as of right now, yes its a 30-35 win team but theres room to improve it with trades or even by subtraction alone and maybe the right coach. As of right now this is our lineup

C Monroe/Wallace/Wilcox
PF Jerebko/Villanueva/Maxiell
SF R Hamilton/A Daye/Singler
SG R Stuckey/B Gordon/T White
PG B Knight (from day 1)/W Bynum

Rip starts in essentially 3 guard lineup. Villanueva plays some SF. White hopefully plays both positions at G.

Goals of offseason: Move either Hamilton or Gordon. If that doesnt happen they should trade Stuckey regardless of the fact that he s the better player and younger. If they move a guard then they dont use the 3G lineup above and have this season to determine if they have a starter at SF between Daye and Singler which I suspect they do not. Villanueva can play it offensively but loses a lot of matchups defensively. Finally they need a big signing at PF/C. They use whatever money is freed up with Prince and whichever guard they move to do that, not sure who else is available but mark gasol and nene are two taht would help.

June 25th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2