View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Miami is LeBron's Team 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Miami is LeBron's Team
steensn wrote:
See, you guys are implying a diss on Wade. Wade is the second best player in the league, that is not a diss.

Again, 2011 isn't done yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. You are throwing out the whole last series in favor of this one, why? Are the Mavs better than the Bulls? I don't think so.

Well the Mavs have already won twice as many games against the Heat than the Bulls, so yes they are better. They also won both regular season games against the Heat. The Bulls beat the Pacers and Hawks to face the heat, the Mavs have beaten Portland, OKC, and the two-time defending Champion Lakers in a sweep.

No, the finals aren't over but we have seen four games out of the seven. Wade might be the second best player in the league, after Kobe! As for James, he is even one of the best three players in this series thus far.

June 9th, 2011, 11:16 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

We're going to have to agree to disagre because everyone is picking and choosing what they want to use to support their opinion.

June 9th, 2011, 11:24 am
Modmin Dude

Who flipping care?!?!? Its basketball from criminy sakes! :shock:

:wink: :lol:

June 9th, 2011, 12:28 pm
RIP Killer

2 points in the 4th, the KING is back!

Go Mavs...

June 10th, 2011, 12:03 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Haha, didn't watch this game, for some reason I thought it was tonight. Saw the last 45 seconds... ew.

June 10th, 2011, 9:50 am
Hall of Fame Player

I just want the Heat to lose. I think it's almost criminal when players can collude about which team they will all sign with. But, the teams aren't allowed to collude about the players. The Miami Heat = The best team money can buy.

June 10th, 2011, 10:42 am
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:
Haha, didn't watch this game, for some reason I thought it was tonight. Saw the last 45 seconds... ew.

Another LeBron collapse in the 4th quarter. But he did match his highest point total in the 4th quarter of games 2, 3, 4 and now 5 with a whopping two in what he called the biggest game of his life.

Meanwhile, Jason Terry went off on him again on the other side of the court including the key 3-pointer that put the Heat away.

But the Heat were LeBron's team last night, at least while DWade was out in the locker room with his hip injury.

June 10th, 2011, 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

The Heat is DWade's team.. anyone that doesn't believe that hasn't been watching this team.

NEVER GIVE UP!

June 10th, 2011, 1:34 pm
RIP Killer

LionsFan4Life wrote:
The Heat is DWade's team... anyone believes that has only been watching this series.

Fixed

June 10th, 2011, 1:53 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

steensn wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:
The Heat is DWade's team... anyone believes that has only been watching this series.

Fixed

Nice steen! lol

NEVER GIVE UP!

June 10th, 2011, 3:26 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

steensn wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:
The Heat is DWade's team... anyone believes that hasn't been watching this team for the last 6 years.

Fixed

Fixed again. Lebron hasn't led at all this season. He's a tag-a-long. He gives speeches before games, but doesn't listen to his own words. Did you see him making a joke about Dirk prior to the game? Where him and Dwade coughed and then said I think I'm sick.

He's averaging 2.2pts in the 4th quarter... 2.2. And he believes they played good enough to win... in a loss.

June 10th, 2011, 3:29 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Mad Dog Chris said that Spoelstra should challenge Lebron by making him guard Dirk. I replied and said King James also loses to the New International Version.

June 10th, 2011, 4:14 pm
RIP Killer

njroar wrote:
steensn wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:
The Heat is DWade's team... anyone believes that hasn't been watching this team for the last 6 years.

Fixed

Fixed again. Lebron hasn't led at all this season. He's a tag-a-long. He gives speeches before games, but doesn't listen to his own words. Did you see him making a joke about Dirk prior to the game? Where him and Dwade coughed and then said I think I'm sick.

He's averaging 2.2pts in the 4th quarter... 2.2. And he believes they played good enough to win... in a loss.

He led the Heat in scoring, field goals made, shooting percentage (of all the starters), games started, steals, steals per game, assist, ... he led Wade over 3 point attempts, rebound, and shooting %. Basically every major statistical catagory you guys are crowing about through one series.

Also, for the season, LeBron is statistically speaking better in the last 5 minutes of the game than Wade for the season.

http://www.82games.com/1011/CSORT11.HTM

Even with ALL of that, I am STILL with you guys regarding Wade being a better closer under pressure. What I am not with you on is the idea that makes him the leader because he showed up much clearer than LeBron in this series.

------------

Just for you guys though:

I talked to LeBron before the game and asked him for a dollar. He gave me 75 cents. I asked him where the rest was and he told me, "I don't have a 4th quarter."

June 10th, 2011, 7:13 pm
RIP Killer

LeBrick wrote:
All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point.

If there is one player I never want to see get a ring it is this brick laying, fake coughing, 4th quarter wilting, flopping, loser.

And perhaps steensn got it right after all, Miami is LeBron's team!

June 13th, 2011, 9:23 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Lol... I couldn't watch the game due to other obligations... scores looks depressing... and even in Miami.

No one expected them to win this year, well at least most people. NBA Finals is a good first year ending.

June 13th, 2011, 10:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next