View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 OMG 
Site Admin

Post OMG
OVERTIME :?

This game is killing me :evil:

June 19th, 2005, 11:53 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Sometimes the better team loses. SA was out of control in the OT. Horry's Heroics saved Duncan and the boys from humiliation. We will need someone to come off the bench and hit 5/6 3s to win this series.

June 20th, 2005, 7:41 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Duncan looked pretty sloppy at times. We should have won that game. I cannot believe that they left Horry wide open in his favorite spot. :evil:

June 20th, 2005, 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I am still mad...I can't talk about angry9.gif

June 20th, 2005, 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

We had that game in the bags :\ I can not believe Rasheed left Horry wide open; and he knew that he was there guy :cry: ... I'm just :\ :cry:

Michael Huff for DROY

June 20th, 2005, 9:49 am
Profile WWW

Rasheed trapped him in the corner. Questionable, but he played well. Rip was the difference. Bowen went to town on him offensively and defensively. We would have won benching him and playing Ham! That elbow at the end was total garbage too. He should have been called for an offensive foul.

June 20th, 2005, 11:52 am
QB Coach

LOL, Rasheed almost pulled a Chris Webber.

It was a good game, but every possession in the OT, I was wondering "how are they going to get it to Horry". Then Rasheed left him wide open

Rip was mugged in his final shot, that was a foul. It's not going to get called.

Oh well, i'm going to be making some money on this series la.gif

June 20th, 2005, 11:55 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Rip was mugged in his final shot, that was a foul. It's not going to get called.

That would have been a tough call. I do think that Billups was totally fouled on the last shot of regulation. He was hit both on the arm and on the head by two different players. I watched this play a number of times on TiVO and there were at least two clear fouls on that play and a questionable 3rd. That would have been the ballgame.

That said, I told my wife (from SA and a big Spurs fan - uggh) when watching that last play that all I cared about was that the Stones had RH blanketed. 18 points in the 4th and OT and he is left wide open. Cost the Stones a shot at the title...

June 20th, 2005, 12:25 pm
Profile WWW

I feel like Sheed is getting a raw deal. Yeah, he improvised on defense at a critical moment, but he almost forced a turnover. Horry had just missed a free throw badly after banging his shoulder on a dunk. During the game Rasheed played solid, especially in the fourth quarter. On the other hand, during 48 minutes Rip was solidly beaten by Bowen. It is funny how that last play is magnified, but if Rip had been earning his salary, it would have been Darko in the corner and no one would have cared if he made the right read. It is the old Norwood conundrum.

June 21st, 2005, 7:11 am
RIP Killer

When I saw that last play, all I thought of was the blown snap of 2005. Why did Sheed double team after Horry had been raining 3s down like no other.

June 21st, 2005, 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]