View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 25th, 2014, 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Darko arrested 
5th Round Pick - Traded

Post Darko arrested
Quote:
Associated Press

Detroit Pistons: Darko Milicic was arrested in suburban Detroit and charged with driving with a suspended license.

The 7-footer from Serbia-Montenegro posted $100 bond and was released, police said. A court date will be set in the next few weeks.

Milicic was pulled over Wednesday afternoon on suspicion of having illegally tinted windows, Sterling Heights Police Lt. Michael Reese said. A routine check of his driving record showed his license had been suspended for two unpaid traffic tickets in another city.

Minnesota Timberwolves: Wally Szczerbiak has a sprained right foot, but X-rays on the seventh-year swingman showed no further damage on Thursday.

Szczerbiak got hurt in the third quarter of Wednesday night's exhibition game against Milwaukee. His status is day to day, team spokesman Mike Cristaldi said. The Timberwolves' next preseason game is at Indiana on Friday night.

All-Star Kevin Garnett, who sat out against the Bucks to rest a right knee that bothered him last season, returned to the court for practice on Thursday. Point guard Marko Jaric, who has a sprained right ankle, continued his rehabilitation but didn't work out with the team.

Also Thursday, the Wolves waived guard Marlon Parmer to reduce their roster to 18.

October 13th, 2005, 11:41 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I heard abou this a while ago... anyways I think this is good for him. Way to man up Darko, I'm proud of you son! :shock: :wink:

Michael Huff for DROY

October 14th, 2005, 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]