View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Antonio Davis suspended 
NFL Team Captain

Post Antonio Davis suspended
The N.Y. Knicks Antonio Davis was suspended for 5 games for entering the stands during a game with the Chicago Bulls. Davis entered the stands because he believed his wife was being accosted by a drunken fan.

Understandable

As it turns out this is not the first time Davis' wife has been involved in this type of incident. Alledgedly she was involved in an altercation with then teammate Latrell Spreewell.

At first I thought the suspension was too long for protecting his family, but if there is a history..........

January 20th, 2006, 3:41 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

I love it. He was "protecting his family". HIS WIFE WAS THE ONE IN THE OTHER PERSON'S FACE If he was protecting his family, he was protecting them from themselves. If you put your hands in my face enough, I am going to push them away too!!

January 20th, 2006, 3:58 am
NFL Team Captain

Like I said she has a history of starting crap. That poor guy was just sitting there taking her poop.

January 20th, 2006, 4:44 am
Site Admin

The guy was on Rick Baloo (sp?) show last night and is suing the Davis's for slander. He said if he gets a public apology he will likely drop the suit. Listening to him I totally believe the guy...he said she got up from a couple rows in front and started getting in their faces...he said he waved for security to come help which is backed up by the film and there is no evidence of anyone assaulting Mrs.Davis at anytime...he said he got tons of business cards from people around him saying they would back him up on what happened. He said the shame is that he is a huge Chicago Bulls fan and Antonio Davis was one of his favorite players when he was in Chicago.

I am not saying Antonio is in the wrong for what he did but his wife needs to be held accountable for her actions and they need to be careful to not go around slamming this guy.

January 20th, 2006, 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]