View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 12:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pistons vs. Cavs game 6 
Head Cheerleader

Post Pistons vs. Cavs game 6
There we go... I keep hearing the sports announcers say that low scoring games favor the Cavs? I thought the difference tonight was the intensity on Defense. I know we had some offense tonight that we hadn't had in the last three games, but I think it all started from our intense defense pressure.

How about Rasheed coming to work today and performing like he talks. That was very much appreciated Sheed...

I wondered why Rip didn't go off more, I think he could have had an awesome night himself. Tay played very well I thought. How about the job that Lindsey Hunter did on James!

Yes, the Pistons didn't play with the perfection we are used to seeing. They need to stop the damn turnovers and play their half court game with superior defense to the other team. Rip needs to RUN LIKE REGGIE and get open for his short jumper. We need to get some easy shots inside and Billups, Rip, Rasheed and Prince need to go ahead and set up plays for 3 pointers. Make damn well sure that Ben is going to the basket to get the damn offensive rebound if it misses. Offense should have the advantage if they know when the ball is going to be shot and where it is going to be shot from... We need to REBOUND better and no more turnovers. Then, we are back to ourselves and we see San Antonio in the NBA Finals, again. This time, we win like we should have last year.

I believe this team still wants it. This basketball Team has character and chemistry. I believe they will win it this year. But man it is a tough road to the NBA Finals...

May 20th, 2006, 2:32 am
Hall of Fame Player

Sorry for yelling. But, everyone thinks the Pistons at fault for their shortcomings against the Cavaliers. Well, maybe the Cavaliers have had a little something to do with it. I was more concearned, and still am, about Cleveland than I was Miami going into the playoffs. THIS SERIES IS THE EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. Not the next round.

May 20th, 2006, 2:37 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

JUST MAYBE, IT'S NOT THE PISTONS

Sorry for yelling. But, everyone thinks the Pistons at fault for their shortcomings against the Cavaliers. Well, maybe the Cavaliers have had a little something to do with it. I was more concearned, and still am, about Cleveland than I was Miami going into the playoffs. THIS SERIES IS THE EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. Not the next round.

What are you talking about?? The Miami Heat took us to a game 7 last year and if weren't for Dwayne Wade getting injured they probably would've won the series. Not to mention, the team only got better during the offseason. If the Pistons get through the Cleveland Cavaliers it is going to be one tough series against the Miami Heat. Mark my words!!

May 20th, 2006, 2:43 pm
Profile YIM
Head Cheerleader

JUST MAYBE, IT'S NOT THE PISTONS

You are certainly right that the Cavs are tough. But as I mentioned in my post, I think the Pistons have to stop turning the ball over. The unprovoked turnovers are killing us. The ones where Chauncy throws the ball way down court and it goes past the intended receiver and out of bounds.

We can beat the Heat IF we play like the Pistons we are capable of playing like, I believe at least.

May 20th, 2006, 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]