View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Knicks-Nuggets 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Knicks-Nuggets
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=261216018

Wow.

December 17th, 2006, 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Like I said... I think Carmello Anthony is a classless thug, and I hope he never has a great NBA career....

December 17th, 2006, 1:04 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

NEVER GIVE UP!

December 18th, 2006, 3:09 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

15 games for Melo.

Way too soft. Anthony wasn't even involved in the original altercation and just decided to punch another player... THEN HAD THE GALL TO RUN! What a pussy. I hope he gets his as$ beaten and has to stay in the entire fight one day.

A lot of players and "ANALysts" say fighting in the NBA shouldn't be a big deal because it's allowed in hockey and MLB. That's fine, but at least put on a show as well as the NHL and MLB do. Let them go at it for a while. The only fighting I saw was pathetic. Let the players thug it out. Make them work on their right hook AND their jump shot. But don't cry to the organization when you can't play because you suffered a concussion while being slammed to the floor by the likes of a Doug Weight-esque power forward. The players want fighting? Good. Entertaining, if you ask me. I've always liked the idea of inter-sport collaborations. Make them earn that huge paycheck. The fans win, the NBA wins... The only losers would be guys like Anthony who would continually get their balls handed to them by seven-foot thugs with linebacker builds fresh from prison who will bring the analysts and players what they want for three hots and a cot. You can sign these guys for practically nothing. Mineral723 for NBA Commissioner?

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

December 19th, 2006, 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]