View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 16th, 2017, 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 MSU vs. UofM 
William Clay Ford Sr.

Post MSU vs. UofM
Congratulations Sparty. I want to give you guys credit for a well played game. Which you did. But, 1 guy did everything he possibly could to gift it to you. O'KORN threw a water bottle to the sideline just before the end of the game. IT GOT INTERCEPTED ALSO!!!

October 7th, 2017, 11:26 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: MSU vs. UofM
BillySims wrote:
Congratulations Sparty. I want to give you guys credit for a well played game. Which you did. But, 1 guy did everything he possibly could to gift it to you. O'KORN threw a water bottle to the sideline just before the end of the game. IT GOT INTERCEPTED ALSO!!!

Thanks Billy. My son is 10 years old, he has seen Sparty win 8 times and only lose twice. If I was a betting man his MSU college fund might be set as Michigan is overrated every year and MSU has covered the spread every year he has been alive.

Isn't Harbaugh supposed to be a QB whisperer? I guess he whispered INT too many times in O'Korns ear. Michigan had a lot of recruits at the game, wonder what they must be thinking?

Michigan's defense looked solid for the most part and with both teams so young the next few years should be pretty exciting. Glad to have the Paul Bunyan back in East Lansing and to have the game back at home next year although Little Brother seems to do pretty well in the Big House.

GO GREEN, AGAIN! And good luck to Michigan the rest of the season...

October 8th, 2017, 2:19 am
Profile WWW
William Clay Ford Sr.

Post Re: MSU vs. UofM
At the post game meal, someone asked O'KORN to pass the salt. It got intercepted!!!

October 8th, 2017, 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]