View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 4:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 PAC Ten football isn't so bad... 
RIP Killer

Post PAC Ten football isn't so bad...
Kinda wish I cold have seen more games in MI/OH. Really it's some good football. Def diff than the Big Ten. Stanfords Toby Gerhart is a big white dude that can run with power. He might not be a bad FB/power runner at the next level.

October 3rd, 2009, 5:03 pm
QB Coach

Post Re: PAC Ten football isn't so bad...
steensn wrote:
Kinda wish I cold have seen more games in MI/OH. Really it's some good football. Def diff than the Big Ten. Stanfords Toby Gerhart is a big white dude that can run with power. He might not be a bad FB/power runner at the next level.

People who say the Pac-10 is weak don't know what they're talking about. If you look at their record vs. other conferences over the past several years, they are without question one of the best, if not the best conference in the country. In bowl games, they dominate the "mighty" SEC. The Pac-10 is no joke.

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

October 4th, 2009, 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]