View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 28th, 2014, 7:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 OSU recruit in critical condition 
RIP Killer

Post OSU recruit in critical condition
Turner remains in critical condition
EmailPrintComments
Associated Press
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police say an Ohio State football recruit remains in critical condition a day after he was shot multiple times and a teenage girl was killed at a house in Youngstown.

Turner
Police say they have a suspect in Saturday's shooting of Jamel Turner but no arrest has been made. Authorities declined to provide additional information Sunday.

Seventeen-year-old Tracy Banks died in the shooting. A 4-year-old girl found inside the house was unharmed.

It wasn't immediately clear who owned the house. A message was left Sunday at a phone listing.

Turner, a defensive end, signed with the Buckeyes in February. Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel issued a statement saying that he's praying for Turner. University spokeswoman Shelly Poe said the school had no further comment Sunday.

June 21st, 2010, 11:45 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: OSU recruit in critical condition
Such a sad situation! My prayers go out.

June 21st, 2010, 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]