View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 20th, 2014, 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 4 in a row 
Heisman Winner

Post 4 in a row
Go Green. Overall a good game, MSU had several mental lapses that nearly allowed UofM back in the game but in the end "Little Brother" prevailed for the 4th years in a row.

October 15th, 2011, 5:49 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: 4 in a row
Enjoy it while you can Sparty. You can thank Dickrod for this unprecidented string of wins over UofM. This will not be repeated ever again in your lifetime.

October 15th, 2011, 8:45 pm
Heisman Winner

BillySims wrote:
Enjoy it while you can Sparty. You can thank Dickrod for this unprecidented string of wins over UofM. This will not be repeated ever again in your lifetime.

I'll thank Dantonio if you don't mind.

October 15th, 2011, 9:27 pm
QB Coach

So what is the spread again? 67 -36 - 1, or something like that.

Call me when it becomes a close series. Lil' Brutha has stumbled upon a win streak due to many factors, one of which is Rich Rod's dismantling of a famed U of M program. No worries, it's on the way back!

What's your win streak against the Irish again? 2 -2 or something like that? I do believe the Wolverines have a 4-0 win streak there, (more by luck but whatever.)

So enjoy the ride, drink your kool aid, but I still say, YOUR STILL GREEN WITH ENVY, be we are the UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

October 16th, 2011, 5:01 pm
Heisman Winner

WarEr4Christ wrote:

Call me when it becomes a close series. Lil' Brutha has stumbled upon a win streak due to many factors, one of which is Rich Rod's dismantling of a famed U of M program. No worries, it's on the way back!

What's your win streak against the Irish again? 2 -2 or something like that? I do believe the Wolverines have a 4-0 win streak there, (more by luck but whatever.)

So enjoy the ride, drink your kool aid, but I still say, YOUR STILL GREEN WITH ENVY, be we are the UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN!

I think the series over the last 4 years is 4-0 Sparty. :arrow:

October 16th, 2011, 8:14 pm
Modmin Dude

Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
WarEr4Christ wrote:

Wow! That's some education you got there, your fellow Spartans must be proud :rolleyes:
](*,)

October 16th, 2011, 9:32 pm
Heisman Winner

TheRealWags wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
WarEr4Christ wrote:

Wow! That's some education you got there, your fellow Spartans must be proud :rolleyes:
](*,)

Swear to god I was just about to post that I expect the next post to from someone saying how the MSU education is so far behind UofM, of which probably being said by someone that didn't go to either school (not saying that you didn't I have no clue of your education, just was going to post it).

October 16th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Modmin Dude

Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
WarEr4Christ wrote:

](*,)

Swear to god I was just about to post that I expect the next post to from someone saying how the MSU education is so far behind UofM, of which probably being said by someone that didn't go to either school (not saying that you didn't I have no clue of your education, just was going to post it).

I was basically referring to the fact that the title of the thread is "4 in a row" then you go ahead and comment "I think the series over the last 4 years is 4-0 Sparty." Just seems a bit redundant to me is all.
As for my edumacation, Is gots none :wasted: :drool:

October 16th, 2011, 10:04 pm
Heisman Winner

TheRealWags wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
WarEr4Christ wrote:

](*,)

I was basically referring to the fact that the title of the thread is "4 in a row" then you go ahead and comment "I think the series over the last 4 years is 4-0 Sparty." Just seems a bit redundant to me is all.
As for my edumacation, Is gots none :wasted: :drool:

It was meant to be slightly redundant, I can't argue against 67-36-1, nor can I argue that UofM typically give you a better education, but I can argue the tread over the last 4 years.

October 16th, 2011, 10:13 pm
QB Coach

And I will argue the green with envy, as seen by the coach's post game comments, the players comments, and the tattoo of one MSU player. Lil Brutha has a chip on his shoulder, because until recently he has been fully capable of running with the bigger brother. But due to an assinine AD, a coach was brought it who immediately tarnished the reputation, and destroyed the abilities of the football team. I can see why the AD was fired after a year, and I'm surprised the coach lasted 3 years. Hoke ain't no joke, and we'll be back to running Big T1E2N ball before too long. Just how well our defense has improved in less than a year, on retread players.

It's okay, we'll let you bask in the light while we rebuild, and then we'll be back to Michigan ball.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

October 16th, 2011, 11:38 pm
RIP Killer

WarEr4Christ wrote:

This is what we get after beating the Wolverines four straight years? Green with envy over what? Your winning streak against your in-state rivals? How about your win streak against your biggest rivals? What about your win streak against sub division teams?

Yeah, we are really green with envy. Check back after we lose to App State, OSU seven straight times and to UofM four straight times.

But hopefully you can come into this game undefeated again next year, welcome back to reality once again Little Sisters.

October 17th, 2011, 12:25 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Your funny Pablo: Your win streak would actually matter if the U of M had not taken a significant step backwards. OSU was running a dominant program and will be back to form once their coach gets some more tactical experience. Losing to App State was a huge black eye, and rightly deserved. But anything past RR's presence as coach is like kicking a man while he's down at best. This year's team has been more lucky than good, but they have shown flashes of what they are going to be.

IMHO, Borgess made a greivous mistake in flipping QB's and this really threw off the timing. But he's the coach and I"m a fan, so I'll let him make the calls he's paid for.

The green with envy is a retort, you got me, but it is fitting when you see the attitude coming from State, Dantonio and the like.

October 17th, 2011, 10:58 am
Heisman Winner

I must have missed it, what did Dantonio do?

PS last couple of years UofM came in undefeated and MSU caused the "significant step backwards" you speak of.

October 17th, 2011, 11:12 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I really haven't commented much on Michigan this year because I realize that they have a long ways to go. RichRod basically destroyed the program and it's going to take a couple of years to get things back on track. Regardless, congrats go out to Sparty for the win. But don't get used to it. Michigan will be back to dominance soon.

October 17th, 2011, 11:40 am
Player of the Year - Defense

I predicted 7 wins for Michigan this season, so they're already overachieving in my mind.

One thing I hate though is the dual QB stuff. Either use Denard and let him be Denard, or bench him and use Gardner. Don't switch them back and forth. It prevents the offense from getting into rhythm and makes the play calling more predictable.

October 17th, 2011, 10:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next