View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The Penn State Grand Jury Presentment 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post The Penn State Grand Jury Presentment
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2011/1107/espn_e_Sandusky-Grand-Jury-Presentment.pdf(very disturbing)

November 10th, 2011, 8:52 pm
Varsity 1st Team

Post Re: The Penn State Grand Jury Presentment

I just cannot wrap my mind around how not 1 adult who knew of this did not do anything about this. If I would have been that grad assistant who witnessed the assault...I may have gotten my rectum kicked but the assault would have stopped.

Everyone who knew of anything should lose their jobs at penn state. And Sandusky should be shot, no need for that type of person to be walking around on this earth. Well I've heard of what happens to these types in Prison...May not be around for long after sentencing. ( If he is guilty)

Frok

November 10th, 2011, 9:17 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

The sad thing is that they'll prolly just put him in a federal prison filled with other petafiles. Ya they are all pieces of s***

November 10th, 2011, 9:25 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

I have never been so uncomfortable reading something. There is no part of the judicial system that Sandusky will face that will be fitting for what he has done. The sad thing is that there are probably decades more victims. 55 year old men don't just decide they want to be with boys. This is most likely a learned behavior that he has perpetuated upon many a young boy beginning in his late teens to early adulthood.

November 11th, 2011, 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]