View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 22nd, 2014, 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 So after Michigan gets demolished by OSU.. 
Heisman Winner

Post Re: So after Michigan gets demolished by OSU..
I can respect that. I honestly don't know what to expect from Stanford, they lost to a bad Utah team and a not so good USC team, but that said I haven't watched them so I can't really guess what might happen, I understand they have a very good defense, I just hope for a good game. Win or lose though this MSU team is good and deserves to be in the top 10 bordering on top 5.

December 9th, 2013, 3:20 pm
RIP Killer

kdsberman wrote:
I bet if UofM would have beaten ohio st, the story would be different. Probably something like.."UofM beat the best ohio st team we've seen in years".

And now if Stanford loses to state, I'm sure comments such as "they shouldn't have won" or "Stanford really isn't that good" or of course the overused UofM fan phrase.."who cares if state won , Michigan is the winningest team in NCAA history"....

And let me guess, msu's defense isn't that good neither?

No respect or credit when it's due.

Actually UofM fans have been fabulous. They obviously seem to hate OSU more than MSU, but I've seen a ton of support from the Blue to the Green. Perhaps the most I have ever seen.

I'd like to thank UofM fans for their support this weekend and giving MSU some credit. At least the one's I've known have been very classy for the most part.

December 9th, 2013, 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Team MVP

Pablo wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
I bet if UofM would have beaten ohio st, the story would be different. Probably something like.."UofM beat the best ohio st team we've seen in years".

And now if Stanford loses to state, I'm sure comments such as "they shouldn't have won" or "Stanford really isn't that good" or of course the overused UofM fan phrase.."who cares if state won , Michigan is the winningest team in NCAA history"....

And let me guess, msu's defense isn't that good neither?

No respect or credit when it's due.

Actually UofM fans have been fabulous. They obviously seem to hate OSU more than MSU, but I've seen a ton of support from the Blue to the Green. Perhaps the most I have ever seen.

I'd like to thank UofM fans for their support this weekend and giving MSU some credit. At least the one's I've known have been very classy for the most part.

Maybe its just the ones im around. Not like State fans are all respectful towards UofM neither. My older brother actually turned me away from UofM because of all the BS he talks about State. If there is an excuse about why State isnt good or why theyll lose or how they shouldnt have won or why theyll never be good...etc etc.....I've heard it from him. Some times I think when someone like BlueSkies has something to say about State, I think of my bro and think I got another hater on my hands. Not necessarily the case here.

No hard feelings BlueSkies.

Love State or hate em', the scarlet and gray went down...and thats all that matters.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

December 9th, 2013, 9:05 pm
QB Coach

I have no dog in the fight, but I thought this was funny.

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

December 10th, 2013, 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4