View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 20th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Sad, Pathetic State of UofMichigan Football 
Player of the Year - Defense

Post The Sad, Pathetic State of UofMichigan Football
Team A:
7-5 overall
3-5 conference
losses against Sparty and OSU
close win against sad Umass team
beats decent UConn team
Terrible bowl loss

Team B:
7-5 overall
3-5 conference
losses against Sparty and OSU
close win against sad Akron team
barely beats terrible UConn team
Terrible bowl loss

Can you guess which team got the coaching staff fired?

I'm Michigan football free until David Brandon gets fired. I don't know if you guys have gotten Domino's pizza recently, but it's improved so much since he left. Strange, no?

January 3rd, 2014, 4:04 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: The Sad, Pathetic State of UofMichigan Football
Blueskies wrote:
I'm Michigan football free until David Brandon gets fired. I don't know if you guys have gotten Domino's pizza recently, but it's improved so much since he left. Strange, no?

Spot on! Any great organization starts at the top - why do you think the Lions haven't won in 50 years regardless of who the GM or coach were?

Brandon has been awful. Take a look at what Mark Hollis has done at State. The MSU grad is smart and very creative. He has got one of the best 1-2 combos of major coaches in the nation with Izzo and Dantonio. Both teams have identities built around blue collar defensive mentalities - we are going to line up across from you and beat you up man by man be it in football or bball.

Not only have the Spartans won on the field but Hollis has come up with great ideas that help separate State from every other school in the nation - from world record crowds watching MSU basketball at Ford Field to playing on the deck of an aircraft carrier. How about an outdoor hockey game between MSU and Michigan at Spartan Stadium way back in 2001 (also set a world record here) - seems like others have caught on now.

Brandon has got to go, you just can't have Hollis. It starts up top - GO STATE!

January 3rd, 2014, 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]