View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 20th, 2018, 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 MSU vs. UoM week 2014 
RIP Killer

Post Re: MSU vs. UoM week 2014
35-11 Spartans and quite frankly it wasn't evem that close. 446 yards to 186. Didn't look UofM belonged on the same field as State. The Wolverines 4th ranked run defense was gashed for 219 yards on the ground. Michigan had 0 rushing yards as halftime.

Michigan's defense held it close for awhile making just enough plays, Sparty took their foot off the gas in the 4th.

Hey, at least baby sister punched one in the final quarter. My fault, I stopped watching after the 3rd quarter as I had a busy afternoon.

While State gets a week off to prepare for the battle for the Big Ten East crown against OSU, Michigan next faces Indiana to battle for the cellar of the East.

Bye, Bye Hoke!

October 25th, 2014, 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran NFL Head Coach

Killwill25 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
GO GREEN!

Cant wait for those maize and blue losers to tack on yet another loss.

Normally UofM fans use the phrase "Wait til next year", but so far I havent heard that? Whats going on?

GO GREEN!

Because we will probably suck again next year, those wealthy donors that blueskies is referring to seem to be racist pigs who will probably scare top recruits away from the school. MSU seems to care more about winning games than tradition and what everyone thinks of them, UM would rather trot out a WR as the QB than admit their mistake and find a guy capable of doing QB related things, and UM would also hire the first idiot who begs for the job instead of a coach with big game experience.

There is nothing exciting about next year other than this game being in the Big House

morris has looked bad when he s played and he s also looked like he didnt really want to be out there when they fell behind and he started getting hit. there is no point to playing speight in a lost season and burning his redshirt. i would assume morris will start once that 7th loss is on the board and the chance of a bowl is officially off the table but i think we ll see that morris isnt ready and maybe just isnt good enough to ever really take over.

October 25th, 2014, 11:42 pm
QB Coach - Brian Callahan

So disgraceful. Player development is non existent. I seriously think Hoke may be the worst coach Michigan has ever had.

October 26th, 2014, 12:57 am
Martha Firestone Ford

Blueskies wrote:
So disgraceful. Player development is non existent. I seriously think Hoke may be the worst coach Michigan has ever had.

I begrudgingly agree. And that is saying a lot since he took over for the previous worst coach in Michigan history. At least since before Bo.

I really hope the 49ers miss the playoffs and don't even negotiate a new deal with Jim Harbaugh. I have no doubt about Jim's recruiting ability. ( He was able to get Andrew Luck to come to Stanford at a time when Stanford sucked.) He was born to be the HC of UofM.

My second choice would be Les Miles. He is a successful coach in the SEC. He is proven to get his fair share of SEC caliber talent.

They both have shown they can develop that talent into greatness. The only concern about Harbaugh, Controversy seems to hover over his head.

October 26th, 2014, 8:47 am
QB Coach - Brian Callahan

Also, it's foolish to blame Devin or any other player for that matter. The entire team is rotten from top to bottom. If Cook had not bungled a couple throws in the first quarter, State easily could've scored 2 more TDs.

October 26th, 2014, 10:16 am
Veteran NFL Head Coach

Blueskies wrote:
Also, it's foolish to blame Devin or any other player for that matter. The entire team is rotten from top to bottom. If Cook had not bungled a couple throws in the first quarter, State easily could've scored 2 more TDs.

im not blaming gardner, i think he showed he can be good in the right system but that he s not a pro style pocket passer. the coaching staff likes him but didnt put him in the best situations to succeed but presumably they were attempting to transition to a prostyle offense that would fit morris better but he doesnt seem to flourish in it with this surrounding cast either. im blaming the coaching staff for forcing one guy into an offense not suited to him and also for failing to develop the/a/any guy who is supposed to succeed in that offense

October 31st, 2014, 10:35 pm
Player of the Year - Offense

The Legend wrote:
Blueskies wrote:

im not blaming gardner, i think he showed he can be good in the right system but that he s not a pro style pocket passer. the coaching staff likes him but didnt put him in the best situations to succeed but presumably they were attempting to transition to a prostyle offense that would fit morris better but he doesnt seem to flourish in it with this surrounding cast either. im blaming the coaching staff for forcing one guy into an offense not suited to him and also for failing to develop the/a/any guy who is supposed to succeed in that offense

It's clear Michigan's biggest problem for a long time has been its offensive line. Until they get that figured out, they're not going anywhere (with Hoke or anyone else).

"Good teams don't worry about a whole lot of stuff. They travel, they play, they win. And it doesn't matter where they go, what the time block is, all those kinds of things. They never seem to bother teams that play well, and we want to be one of those teams." -Jim Caldwell

November 3rd, 2014, 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2