View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2018, 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Michigan Football 2015 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Michigan Football 2015
BillySims wrote:
How many Dantonio assistants have been hired as HC by other universities?

Not sure why you are asking and I really don't keep track of things but off the top of my head Narduzzi obviously left for Pitt last year, Dan Enos became the HC at Central and Don Treadwell became the HC at Miami. These guys were deserving and all paid their dues for a number of years under Dantonio at both MSU and Cincinnati.

BTW - Durkin had already paid his dues working his way up at Florida from DE/ST to LB, to DC to interim HC of the Gators before landing in AA for a year. But if you want to give all the credit to Harbaugh by all means... :roll:

It will be interesting to see how well the UofM defense holds up without Durkin and a tougher road schedule next year with stops in Columbus and East Lansing. MSU gets OSU, UofM, Wisconsin, Northwestern and BYU all at home but do travel to Notre Dame.

Nice having Michigan more relevant again, should make for another fun Big 10 season in 2016...

December 3rd, 2015, 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Martha Firestone Ford

Pablo wrote:
BillySims wrote:
How many Dantonio assistants have been hired as HC by other universities?

Not sure why you are asking and I really don't keep track of things but off the top of my head Narduzzi obviously left for Pitt last year, Dan Enos became the HC at Central and Don Treadwell became the HC at Miami. These guys were deserving and all paid their dues for a number of years under Dantonio at both MSU and Cincinnati.

BTW - Durkin had already paid his dues working his way up at Florida from DE/ST to LB, to DC to interim HC of the Gators before landing in AA for a year. But if you want to give all the credit to Harbaugh by all means... :roll:

It will be interesting to see how well the UofM defense holds up without Durkin and a tougher road schedule next year with stops in Columbus and East Lansing. MSU gets OSU, UofM, Wisconsin, Northwestern and BYU all at home but do travel to Notre Dame.

Nice having Michigan more relevant again, should make for another fun Big 10 season in 2016...

Thank you. There was no other reason than I wanted to know. I don't follow Sparty much, if at all during the off season. So, I could'nt tell you anything about Sparty's off season comings and goings.

December 3rd, 2015, 2:15 pm
RIP Killer

Most welcome. It's nice having UofM and MSU doing well and having coaching trees branch off as a result since we know the Lions aren't capable of that.

Congrats on a very good season and I hope I get to watch Michigan play on New Years this year - really hoping the Big Ten has another round of solid bowl results.

December 4th, 2015, 10:44 am
Profile WWW
Martha Firestone Ford

Michigan VS. Florida New Years Day at 1PM in the Citrus Bowl.

December 6th, 2015, 7:51 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go Gator hunting.

January 1st, 2016, 2:03 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

January 1st, 2016, 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6