View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2018, 9:46 am



Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Michigan football 2016. 
Author Message
Martha Firestone Ford
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 9053
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Michigan football 2016.
Harbaugh has offered a Defensive Consultant job to Chuck Pagano.


January 4th, 2016, 8:22 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 10057
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
What a douche...

Detroit News wrote:
Harbaugh shows true colors in Swenson case

We hear about the Jim Harbaugh slumber party at a recruit's house and make lame jokes about khaki pajamas. Harbaugh stalks a California kid, sits in on his World Religions Class, and the photo gets thousands of looks on social media.

It's all a diversion.

The real Harbaugh is the one who just told a left tackle from Downers Grove (Illinois) South who was verbally committed to Michigan for two-plus years to take a hike. Actually, Harbaugh didn't tell Erik Swenson. Apparently he was too busy posing for selfies. So he had his offensive line coach, Tim Drevno, do it.

"A month ago, I had a great talk with coach Tim Drevno, and he said, 'Get ready to play for us,'" Swenson told the Chicago Tribune's Bob Narang. "They called me last week saying I should reopen my recruitment and take other visits. My family and I were shaken back by it."

When Swenson called Tuesday, he said he was told by Drevno that there were "no spots left." He said he asked to speak with Harbaugh but "he didn't want to talk to me."

Swenson said he helped recruit some members of the 2016 class, adding: "I just felt used."

Don't feel bad, kid. It's how Harbaugh does business. It's called "over-recruiting." Or "Colter-ing."

When Harbaugh was at Stanford, he secured a verbal commitment from Kain Colter. Even had Colter spend time with fellow quarterback Andrew Luck during a campus visit.

After Colter injured his throwing shoulder, Stanford coaches asked for MRIs and pretended they needed clearance from the admissions office, despite Colter's 4.2 grade-point average. Then they stopped calling altogether.

No wonder Colter thinks college football players should be considered employees. He got fired before setting foot on Northwestern's campus.

Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald said this in 2011: "We're going to honor our commitments. The coaches who punt on guys when they get hurt, it's pathetic. It's these kids' futures."

This is even worse. Swenson didn't get injured. He's a good student. There's no character issue. Many coaches believe Swenson is good enough to start in the Big Ten. Heck, Alabama offered him a scholarship 10 months ago. Northwestern still has a spot available and wants to sign him.

Harbaugh dumped him, thinking he can do better. So what if you stain your profession and embarrass some of your alums. Gotta beat Ohio State, right?

I'll give Harbaugh this: He is making a mockery of a system that is already a joke. "Committing" to a school does not mean you're committed until the fax comes through on National Signing Day in early February. Kids have played the con game for years, "verbal-ing" to a MAC or Sun Belt school while hoping to pounce on a Big Ten or SEC offer.

The solution is to allow kids to actually sign with schools the summer before their senior seasons. But coaches like Harbaugh don't want that. They want to be able to drop verbally-committed players they sour on.

The irony here is that Harbaugh is so brilliant, he could probably go .500 in the Big Ten with Western Michigan's roster. But he's greedy. Your record trumps your reputation.

A year ago, Harbaugh was steamed after losing a recruiting battle with Ohio State for tailback Mike Weber. After Buckeyes running coach Stan Drayton abruptly departed for the Chicago Bears, leaving Weber to tweet that he was "hurt as hell," Harbaugh also took to Twitter with a "thought of the day."

Harbaugh: "What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive! — Sir Walter Scott"

Time for a retweet, Jim.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


January 25th, 2016, 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Team MVP

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 3275
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
He verbally committed to Hoke, not Harbaugh. This happens all the time when coaches are fired and new ones hired. It's just getting traction now because of the way media is with needing more content than is available. The fact that it's against the rules for Harbaugh to comment and you've got a one-sided story that allows only one side of the story to paint the narrative.


January 25th, 2016, 5:20 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2578
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
njroar wrote:
He verbally committed to Hoke, not Harbaugh. This happens all the time when coaches are fired and new ones hired. It's just getting traction now because of the way media is with needing more content than is available. The fact that it's against the rules for Harbaugh to comment and you've got a one-sided story that allows only one side of the story to paint the narrative.


Honestly it sucks for Swenson but this is the College Football landscape, and the SEC (Who ESPN Loves) wants it that way. Almost every school in the SEC overrecruits. I remember 1 year 1 of the big teams like alabama hitting like 39 offers with 23 spots.

So heres my stance.

1) harbaugh by current rules isnt bound to keep any offers sent by the previous couch
2) It was still pretty douchey, especially how it was handled. More importantly I think it was the wrong call to make. This is a solid Tackle and we need OL.
3) The rules need to change to prevent this. I would be all in favor that if Offers were made and commitments agreed to that only an Academic failure to qualify could remove a commitment. Not Injury. Not Personal Decisions of the coach.

EDIT: I was going to fix the word Couch to Coach, but realized it was still fitting.


January 25th, 2016, 6:00 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 10057
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
njroar wrote:
He verbally committed to Hoke, not Harbaugh. This happens all the time when coaches are fired and new ones hired. It's just getting traction now because of the way media is with needing more content than is available. The fact that it's against the rules for Harbaugh to comment and you've got a one-sided story that allows only one side of the story to paint the narrative.


He may have committed to Hoke but Harbaugh has been around a year now, he has had plenty of time to let Swenson know. By letting him know now, with very little time until signing day (2/3), the kids options are dramatically reduced. The fact that Harbaugh wouldn't speak to him himself shows a total lack of class.

If I'm a recruit next year my trust factor with Harbaugh has been greatly diminished. IMO these silly antics and things like this put a black eye on the program. Michigan is better than this...

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


January 26th, 2016, 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Martha Firestone Ford
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 9053
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Pablo wrote:
njroar wrote:
He verbally committed to Hoke, not Harbaugh. This happens all the time when coaches are fired and new ones hired. It's just getting traction now because of the way media is with needing more content than is available. The fact that it's against the rules for Harbaugh to comment and you've got a one-sided story that allows only one side of the story to paint the narrative.


He may have committed to Hoke but Harbaugh has been around a year now, he has had plenty of time to let Swenson know. By letting him know now, with very little time until signing day (2/3), the kids options are dramatically reduced. The fact that Harbaugh wouldn't speak to him himself shows a total lack of class.

If I'm a recruit next year my trust factor with Harbaugh has been greatly diminished. IMO these silly antics and things like this put a black eye on the program. Michigan is better than this...


And you only know one side of the story to come up with that judgment. You only know the kids side of the story. UofM can't talk about it. They very well might have informed the kid much sooner than you know. We don't know. But, judge away when it suits your needs.


January 26th, 2016, 12:50 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 10057
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
BillySims wrote:
And you only know one side of the story to come up with that judgment. You only know the kids side of the story. UofM can't talk about it. They very well might have informed the kid much sooner than you know. We don't know. But, judge away when it suits your needs.


Unfortunately that is all we have to go on. BUT, if they did inform him sooner why wait to to go public? I see ZERO benefit to the kid waiting, it only limits his options. I'd love for you to enlighten me as to why he would wait? BTW - there are other articles that seem to confirm the story, for example... FACT - Harbaugh became Michigan's coach in December 2014...

Quote:
Coach: Michigan didn't tell Erik Swenson to consider other options until early January

ANN ARBOR -- Erik Swenson's high school football coach says the former Michigan commit wasn't told by the program's coaching staff to consider other options until early January.

And even then, there wasn't an indication his scholarship would be pulled -- which is what happened earlier this week, according to the four-star offensive tackle.

Mark Molinari, Swenson's prep coach at Downers Grove South in Illinois, says Michigan offensive line coach Tim Drevno called in early January to tell him that Swenson should take other official visits.

"Coach Drevno called and said 'we're going to encourage Erik to take his five visits,'" Molinari said Friday evening. "I asked him specifically 'Are you pulling his offer?' The answer was 'No, we just want to continue to feel each other out.' I said 'Coach, are you pulling his offer?' and the answer was no.

"He was never told (in the fall) that you're being re-evaluated. We wouldn't have put ourselves in this position (if he was). Erik didn't have any official visits to go on and he hadn't gone any because he hadn't planned on going anywhere but the University of Michigan."


Guess his HS coach is lying as well? BTW - Swenson and his coach attended the OSU game on Nov. 28, well after his HS season had ended. You would think they could have given him a heads up then.

Yes UofM can't talk about it per NCAA rules and I'm sure they will hide behind that and leak some bogus crap. That is what a douche would do afterall.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


January 26th, 2016, 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Martha Firestone Ford
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 9053
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Pablo wrote:
BillySims wrote:
And you only know one side of the story to come up with that judgment. You only know the kids side of the story. UofM can't talk about it. They very well might have informed the kid much sooner than you know. We don't know. But, judge away when it suits your needs.


Unfortunately that is all we have to go on. BUT, if they did inform him sooner why wait to to go public? I see ZERO benefit to the kid waiting, it only limits his options. I'd love for you to enlighten me as to why he would wait? BTW - there are other articles that seem to confirm the story, for example... FACT - Harbaugh became Michigan's coach in December 2014...

Quote:
Coach: Michigan didn't tell Erik Swenson to consider other options until early January

ANN ARBOR -- Erik Swenson's high school football coach says the former Michigan commit wasn't told by the program's coaching staff to consider other options until early January.

And even then, there wasn't an indication his scholarship would be pulled -- which is what happened earlier this week, according to the four-star offensive tackle.

Mark Molinari, Swenson's prep coach at Downers Grove South in Illinois, says Michigan offensive line coach Tim Drevno called in early January to tell him that Swenson should take other official visits.

"Coach Drevno called and said 'we're going to encourage Erik to take his five visits,'" Molinari said Friday evening. "I asked him specifically 'Are you pulling his offer?' The answer was 'No, we just want to continue to feel each other out.' I said 'Coach, are you pulling his offer?' and the answer was no.

"He was never told (in the fall) that you're being re-evaluated. We wouldn't have put ourselves in this position (if he was). Erik didn't have any official visits to go on and he hadn't gone any because he hadn't planned on going anywhere but the University of Michigan."


Guess his HS coach is lying as well? BTW - Swenson and his coach attended the OSU game on Nov. 28, well after his HS season had ended. You would think they could have given him a heads up then.

Yes UofM can't talk about it per NCAA rules and I'm sure they will hide behind that and leak some bogus crap. That is what a douche would do afterall.


Swenson was told in early January to go on other official visits. UofM said they weren't pulling their offer. So, put yourself in Swenson's shoes. Just what the hell would you be thinking if you were told to take other official visits? Probably that you should take other official visits, right? The kid is obviously not smart enough to survive UofM's academic requirements.

On the flip side:
Recent Michigan decommit defends Harbaugh's decisions.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Recent-Michigan-decommit-defends-Harbaughs-decisions-43160899


January 26th, 2016, 4:29 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 10057
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
OK, so you've flopped from "much earlier" to January and you use "Wolverine 247" as a source - nice. Just admit it, you love the douche... Let me ask you this, when you dream is Harbaugh shirtless?

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


January 26th, 2016, 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2578
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Pablo wrote:
njroar wrote:
He verbally committed to Hoke, not Harbaugh. This happens all the time when coaches are fired and new ones hired. It's just getting traction now because of the way media is with needing more content than is available. The fact that it's against the rules for Harbaugh to comment and you've got a one-sided story that allows only one side of the story to paint the narrative.


He may have committed to Hoke but Harbaugh has been around a year now, he has had plenty of time to let Swenson know. By letting him know now, with very little time until signing day (2/3), the kids options are dramatically reduced. The fact that Harbaugh wouldn't speak to him himself shows a total lack of class.

If I'm a recruit next year my trust factor with Harbaugh has been greatly diminished. IMO these silly antics and things like this put a black eye on the program. Michigan is better than this...


It didnt say Harbaugh wouldnt talk to him, It said Harbaugh didnt talk to him. This is the dumb part about media spin.

Hoke recruited him. When Hoke left, who do you think became his recruiting coordinator on the team. Common sense says it might have been Tim Drevno, his future OC/OL coach. Its fairly logical to assume that Drevno was the person he primarily spoke with regarding his status, and if that is the case why wouldnt he be the 1 calling him with the bad news.

Dont get me wrong, I still think it sucks, wish they would have honored it, and Hope the NCAA eventually changes it so they can sign on signing day a year early and again have a chance during the summer before senior year. Once committed only academic ineligibility/major discinplinary action should allow cancellation of scholarship. This isnt a Harbaugh thing, its a College Football thing.


January 26th, 2016, 5:20 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Martha Firestone Ford
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 9053
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Pablo wrote:
OK, so you've flopped from "much earlier" to January and you use "Wolverine 247" as a source - nice. Just admit it, you love the douche... Let me ask you this, when you dream is Harbaugh shirtless?


Flopped? I said they MAY HAVE informed him much earlier. Not, they did inform him much earlier. Reading comprehension 101. And why you want to make this a gay thing?


January 26th, 2016, 5:28 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 10057
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Checking out the Detroit News today...

Det News wrote:
Onwenu keeps options open after Harbaugh’s moves

Michael Onwenu has been a dominating lineman at Detroit Cass Tech. The 6-foot-3, 355-pound two-way wrecking crew has been committed to Michigan since early June.

But Onwenu is keeping his options open since Jim Harbaugh has told other committed recruits, such as Florida defensive end Rashad Weaver, that there might not be room for them, after all, on Michigan’s roster.

National Signing Day is just one week away, on Feb. 3.

“They haven’t said anything like that to me (that his scholarship was in jeopardy), but things happen and that’s in the back of my mind, the reason I’m taking visits,” Onwenu told The Detroit News on Tuesday.


In addition to the Weaver case, Onwenu said he’s also followed the situation regarding Illinois offensive lineman Erik Swenson, who had been committed to Michigan since 2013 but last week said Harbaugh pulled his scholarship offer.

“Yes, I’d love to play at Michigan and help them anyway I can,” Onwenu said Tuesday. “They have a lot of tradition, it’s talent-rich. I’m just grateful I have opportunities, still have offers from Michigan State, Oklahoma and Penn State.”

Onwenu currently is the only player from the state of Michigan on the Wolverines’ commitment list of 24 players.

Onwenu is rated a four-star prospect by Scout.com, the No. 8 guard in the nation and the No. 1 guard in Michigan. He made The Detroit News Dream Team.

Onwenu took a visit to Michigan State this past weekend and reportedly has a visit planned for Oklahoma this coming weekend.


Det News wrote:
Recruiting experts: Harbaugh's tactics nothing new

As the mad dash toward National Signing Day enters the final stretch, there have been a flurry of players coming and going at Michigan.

Most notably is the recent decommitments of four-star offensive tackle Erik Swenson and three-star defensive end Rashad Weaver, a pair of moves that have drawn Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh some flak.

Swenson was the first player in Michigan's 2016 recruiting class when he committed in 2013 under former coach Brady Hoke. But Swenson tweeted on Jan. 20 he was reopening his commitment after Harbaugh reportedly pulled his scholarship offer and was told to look elsewhere.

Then on Monday, Weaver, who committed to Michigan in June, announced on Twitter he was also reopening his commitment after receiving little to no contact from the staff and being informed there was a 50-50 chance he'd make the roster.

According to Rivals.com's Josh Helmholdt, who covers college football recruiting in the Midwest, what happened to Swenson and Weaver was just a part of Harbaugh and Michigan's recruiting tactics.

“My assumption is this was their plan from the beginning. Take guys early and then figure it all out at the end,” Helmholdt said. “Our beat writer who covers Stanford when Harbaugh was hired a year ago had mentioned that this was kind of his M.O. at Stanford. You look at guys and if they're good enough, offer them and we'll figure it out in the end.”

Helmholdt added that over the eight years he spent covering the Michigan recruiting beat, he hasn't seen as many decommitments take place so late in January.

“Michigan fans were always pounding their chest about we don't recruit like they recruit in the SEC,” Helmholdt said. “But it doesn't happen on this scale with any particular school. I'm not saying it doesn't happen at all, I'm just saying it doesn't happen on this scale.

“They don't have a whole mass exodus two weeks before National Signing Day.”


Have to say if I'm a high school player with offers from UofM and MSU I take the one from the man I know will keep his word/commitment. Perhaps that is just me...

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


January 27th, 2016, 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Martha Firestone Ford
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 9053
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Pablo wrote:
Checking out the Detroit News today...

Det News wrote:
Onwenu keeps options open after Harbaugh’s moves

Michael Onwenu has been a dominating lineman at Detroit Cass Tech. The 6-foot-3, 355-pound two-way wrecking crew has been committed to Michigan since early June.

But Onwenu is keeping his options open since Jim Harbaugh has told other committed recruits, such as Florida defensive end Rashad Weaver, that there might not be room for them, after all, on Michigan’s roster.

National Signing Day is just one week away, on Feb. 3.

“They haven’t said anything like that to me (that his scholarship was in jeopardy), but things happen and that’s in the back of my mind, the reason I’m taking visits,” Onwenu told The Detroit News on Tuesday.


In addition to the Weaver case, Onwenu said he’s also followed the situation regarding Illinois offensive lineman Erik Swenson, who had been committed to Michigan since 2013 but last week said Harbaugh pulled his scholarship offer.

“Yes, I’d love to play at Michigan and help them anyway I can,” Onwenu said Tuesday. “They have a lot of tradition, it’s talent-rich. I’m just grateful I have opportunities, still have offers from Michigan State, Oklahoma and Penn State.”

Onwenu currently is the only player from the state of Michigan on the Wolverines’ commitment list of 24 players.

Onwenu is rated a four-star prospect by Scout.com, the No. 8 guard in the nation and the No. 1 guard in Michigan. He made The Detroit News Dream Team.

Onwenu took a visit to Michigan State this past weekend and reportedly has a visit planned for Oklahoma this coming weekend.


Det News wrote:
Recruiting experts: Harbaugh's tactics nothing new

As the mad dash toward National Signing Day enters the final stretch, there have been a flurry of players coming and going at Michigan.

Most notably is the recent decommitments of four-star offensive tackle Erik Swenson and three-star defensive end Rashad Weaver, a pair of moves that have drawn Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh some flak.

Swenson was the first player in Michigan's 2016 recruiting class when he committed in 2013 under former coach Brady Hoke. But Swenson tweeted on Jan. 20 he was reopening his commitment after Harbaugh reportedly pulled his scholarship offer and was told to look elsewhere.

Then on Monday, Weaver, who committed to Michigan in June, announced on Twitter he was also reopening his commitment after receiving little to no contact from the staff and being informed there was a 50-50 chance he'd make the roster.

According to Rivals.com's Josh Helmholdt, who covers college football recruiting in the Midwest, what happened to Swenson and Weaver was just a part of Harbaugh and Michigan's recruiting tactics.

“My assumption is this was their plan from the beginning. Take guys early and then figure it all out at the end,” Helmholdt said. “Our beat writer who covers Stanford when Harbaugh was hired a year ago had mentioned that this was kind of his M.O. at Stanford. You look at guys and if they're good enough, offer them and we'll figure it out in the end.”

Helmholdt added that over the eight years he spent covering the Michigan recruiting beat, he hasn't seen as many decommitments take place so late in January.

“Michigan fans were always pounding their chest about we don't recruit like they recruit in the SEC,” Helmholdt said. “But it doesn't happen on this scale with any particular school. I'm not saying it doesn't happen at all, I'm just saying it doesn't happen on this scale.

“They don't have a whole mass exodus two weeks before National Signing Day.”


Have to say if I'm a high school player with offers from UofM and MSU I take the one from the man I know will keep his word/commitment. Perhaps that is just me...


Keep dreaming Pablo. 2 players leaving is hardly a mass exodus.


January 27th, 2016, 2:50 pm
Profile
Veteran NFL Head Coach

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 5067
Location: WSU
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Pablo wrote:
njroar wrote:
He verbally committed to Hoke, not Harbaugh. This happens all the time when coaches are fired and new ones hired. It's just getting traction now because of the way media is with needing more content than is available. The fact that it's against the rules for Harbaugh to comment and you've got a one-sided story that allows only one side of the story to paint the narrative.


He may have committed to Hoke but Harbaugh has been around a year now, he has had plenty of time to let Swenson know. By letting him know now, with very little time until signing day (2/3), the kids options are dramatically reduced. The fact that Harbaugh wouldn't speak to him himself shows a total lack of class.

If I'm a recruit next year my trust factor with Harbaugh has been greatly diminished. IMO these silly antics and things like this put a black eye on the program. Michigan is better than this...


Obviously Harbaugh thinks he can land a better player so he s clearing this kid out for that chance and you re right he had plenty of time to pull the plug on the kid earlier. What we dont know is when they started telling the kid he should take his other visits, etc bc usually a kid coming to UM can still end up at another good football school if he has enough time. Harbaugh seems to have no problem doing this even with his own recruits let alone Hoke's. Harbaugh really is a football maniac and he s thinking about football and how to make his team better all the time. Almost always he s thinking in the present and immediate future without a lot of long term thinking. This is the kind of stuff that makes Harbaugh wear out his welcome over time. Even though he showed he was able to win with Hoke s recruits he s still obsessed with taking that incremental improvement wherever he can find it. In this case he may be getting a slightly better player on his board but in turn is sacrificing his reputation and the value of his word. Is this going to prove to be worth it or will it cost him in the long term? It seems in the world of major athletics what will only matter is whether or not Harbaugh wins. Thats really the bottom line and for a person with Harbaugh's personality I am not sure it even registers in his mind that what he did might be unethical as long as its within the rules.


January 29th, 2016, 2:00 pm
Profile
Martha Firestone Ford
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 9053
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Michigan football 2016.
Kids committ to a program and then decommit later. What is the difference?


January 29th, 2016, 9:37 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.