View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 1:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Upset of the week 

Upset of the week?
Poll ended at September 28th, 2005, 12:13 am
UCLA over # 21 Oklahoma (as I predicted) 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Michigan State over # 10 Notre Dame 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3

Upset of the week 
RIP Killer

lionlover2005 wrote:
Rolando wrote:
Dont get mad because grandpa lloyd couldnt pull this one through again. Not my fault michigan sucks right now, not my fault Michigan is unranked..not my fault State is ranked 11, no not at all..blame it all on grandpa lloyd...this is almost as good as whooping michigans rectum during bball season woot.

MICHIGAN WON!!!!

don't think we will be unranked any longer and I highly doubt state will be 11 for another week.

AGREE 100%!! I LOVE THE TASTE OF VICTORY!! 8)

Michigan is 3-2, losing to teams that aren't very good. State's not that good. They have a good O, but horrible D. U of M homers shouldn't be rubbing it the faces of State fans because U of M is not a good team. This year just shows that they're on the decline. They won't be a top 10 team by year end, so what does it matter?

October 1st, 2005, 4:58 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

adpreston1385 wrote:
lionlover2005 wrote:
Rolando wrote:
Dont get mad because grandpa lloyd couldnt pull this one through again. Not my fault michigan sucks right now, not my fault Michigan is unranked..not my fault State is ranked 11, no not at all..blame it all on grandpa lloyd...this is almost as good as whooping michigans rectum during bball season woot.

MICHIGAN WON!!!!

don't think we will be unranked any longer and I highly doubt state will be 11 for another week.

Michigan is 3-2, losing to teams that aren't very good. State's not that good. They have a good O, but horrible D. U of M homers shouldn't be rubbing it the faces of State fans because U of M is not a good team. This year just shows that they're on the decline. They won't be a top 10 team by year end, so what does it matter?

We can still win the Big 10!! Right now we have a 1-1 record in the Big 10. Minnesota is currently losing to Penn State, so the only teams that will remain undefeated in the Big 10 are Ohio State, Penn State, and Wisconsin. Michigan will play Ohio State and Penn State this year, and if we beat them we'll have the tie-breaker over them!! The only team that has the big 10 in their hands is Wisconsin. Every loss Wisconsin gets is huge for Michigan!! I still think Michigan can win the big 10, or at least share the conference title!!

October 1st, 2005, 5:01 pm
Profile YIM
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Week 1: TCU over #7 Oklahoma
Week 2: ISU over #8 Iowa
Week 3: Michigan State over #10 Notre Dame
Week 4: Wisconsin over #14 Michigan
Week 5: Michigan over #11 Michigan State

ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THE UPSET NEXT WEEKEND??

October 1st, 2005, 11:56 pm
Profile YIM
Varsity 1st Team

Michigan doesnt have a chance to get Big 10..probably come up short by a game or to. Penn state on the other hand is just kicking rectum..didnt expect them to dominate the gophers like that :shock: , that was just crazy

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

October 2nd, 2005, 2:49 pm
Varsity 1st Team

adpreston1385 wrote:
lionlover2005 wrote:
Rolando wrote:

MICHIGAN WON!!!!

My point exactly, with the O that they have, they should be putting up better numbers, In order for UM to be better they need to have Avant and Breaston step up a bit, along with their defense, if UM has any shot at any title, Grandpa Lloyd better address some issues

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

October 2nd, 2005, 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4