View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2014, 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Big Blue 
5th Round Pick - Traded

Post Big Blue
Allright folks here we go, my bright outlook of the season that could be for Michigan. After hearing all of the hype and seeing the opening game I have come up with an "outsiders view" of the season at hand. Keep in mind that I am a big fan of Big Blue, but I am an objective observer. Here we go:

Keep your seatbelts on fans, this could be a bumpy season. Lets start with this weekend. I won't say that Notre Dame is the offensive powerhouse that many make them out to be......not yet. If they can throw the ball like they did last weekend (which they may be able to do with the secondary Michigan has) it could be a loss. Next. Look out for Michigan State. If Drew Stanton doesn't get hurt last year, and Braylon doesn't bail them out, it's a loss for Blue. This year, it looks like he may be able to run and throw. Week 8 at Iowa could spell trouble. The Hawkeyes have given Michigan FITS the last few years. This may be another one for the Hawkeyes. That brings us to Noverber 19, and OSU. Given the latest trends, it may already be a loss.

Make no mistake, Michigan may have one of the top 3 or 4 offenses in the nation. I don't think they have one of the top 25 defenses in the country. They were porus last season, weak in the secondary and it has transferred to this season. They don't seem to blitz much, and don't get much pressure on the quarterback with the front four, not consistent enough to be a great defense.

With a look at the schedule, they have 4 possible losses on it. I would rather they go undefeated, but I don't have that much confidence in Carr. Never really have.

September 7th, 2005, 11:15 pm
Varsity 1st Team

Michigan defense sucks period. Cant even stop the running game.

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

September 9th, 2005, 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]