View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 U of M vs Nebraska - Alamo Bowl 

Who's going to win in the Alamo Bowl?
University of Michigan 67%  67%  [ 6 ]
University of Nebraska 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 9

U of M vs Nebraska - Alamo Bowl 
RIP Killer

Post U of M vs Nebraska - Alamo Bowl
So who do you think is going to win? The boys in blue, or the huskers?

December 22nd, 2005, 6:47 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

December 22nd, 2005, 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

That game was the biggest cluster**** I've seen in a long time. The officiating was terrible and the end of the game was mind boggling.

December 29th, 2005, 12:03 pm
RIP Killer

That game was the biggest cluster**** I've seen in a long time. The officiating was terrible and the end of the game was mind boggling.

You know the officiating is pretty bad when even the announcers say it on national TV. There were at least four pass interference calls not made against Nebraska throughout the game. The fact that Michigan had to take timeouts to get plays reviewed should have never happened. The call on the fumble against Michigan was oddly similar to the MSU game. In both instances they made the wrong calls. Henne still had possession of the ball while his arm was in forward motion. By rule, that is considered an incomplete pass. There is no interpretation of that possible. The ball went forward, that's an indication he still had the ball in his hand when his arm was going forward.

That officiating crew should be hung from the highest tree in San Antonio.

But Lloyd Carr is still an idiot and should be fired. The Michigan playcalling at the end of the game was atrocious.

December 29th, 2005, 1:11 pm
RIP Killer

That officiating crew should be hung from the highest tree in San Antonio.

I found it hilarious that before the last play even ended and both teams were walking onto the field, the officiating crew had already bolted off the field!

December 29th, 2005, 1:47 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I'm still waiting for the DAMN flag on that last pass to Manningham. That was complete and utter pass interference. Blatently so. It was as obvious as the refs sucking cow crap.

That said,
Michigan should not have let themselves be put into the posistion of having to rely on good officiating. They dominated the line of scrimmage. And if they would have just not turned it over, they would have won the game.

December 29th, 2005, 2:37 pm
What disgusted me the most was the additional 20 seconds taken off of the clock at the end of the game before the refs blew the play live again. That was complete BS and totally removed any chances U of M had of coming back. We should have gotten the ball back with around 30 seconds left. That, coupled with the two time outs we shouldn't have lost would have put us in good shape to at least attempt to come back. We got screwed hands down.

December 29th, 2005, 2:57 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

So who paid the referees off?? :wink: I'm serious!!

December 29th, 2005, 5:16 pm
Profile YIM
So who paid the referees off?? :wink: I'm serious!!

The announcers discussed it a couple of times... said the "sunbelt" refs were simply unprepared for the athleticism and quickness of the big 10. Seemed so... while they were definitely one-sided... they were simply terrible and incompetitent... I think they were just that bad....

December 29th, 2005, 8:51 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Once again, I was completely disgusted by Michigan in that game. Sure, the officiating was terrible, but Michigan never should have allowed the game to be that close for the refs to decide the outcome. The coaching deserves some of the blame, while the defense does, as well. However, I'm going to place most of the blame where I have placed it in all of their other losses this year: Chad Henne.

A staple of the Michigan offense has always been the long ball. How many of those did Henne complete on Wednesday? None, but he did get a PI on one of them. With that element of their game removed, they are incapable of putting teams away like they should. Henne's accuracy on deep passes has been atrocious this year. It was better last year because Braylon Edwards had the ability to make adjustments on the ball and made Henne look better than he actually was. Without him, that play simply won't work with Henne throwing it. Until he is replaced or drastically improves in this area, I'm going to expect more of the same crap from Michigan next year.

December 30th, 2005, 11:32 am
Varsity 1st Team

oh wait they lost another bowl game my bad

shut up cry babies yall lost get over it.

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

December 30th, 2005, 1:52 pm
HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!

oh wait they lost another bowl game my bad

shut up cry babies yall lost get over it.

I guess we'll see what MSU does in their bowl game on New Years...

:roll:

or not......

December 30th, 2005, 2:57 pm
Varsity 1st Team

whats that now 3 bowl game losses on the past 3 years? Michigan is on fire SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....its funny to..last bowl game MSU went to was the Alamo bowl..and Michigan fans were making fun of them lol

think its time to look forward to turtle neck tommy's team..at least they are actually winning

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

December 30th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

wow..that was a very retarded comeback

whats that now 3 bowl game losses on the past 3 years? Michigan is on fire SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....its funny to..last bowl game MSU went to was the Alamo bowl..and Michigan fans were making fun of them lol

think its time to look forward to turtle neck tommy's team..at least they are actually winning

At least we've been to a bowl in the past 3 years!! :lol:

December 30th, 2005, 7:29 pm
Profile YIM
wow..that was a very retarded comeback

And Michigan fans can now make fun of them for not even being Bowl eligible. There's nothing "retarded" about it... U of M is better than MSU in football hands down...

December 30th, 2005, 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next