View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Marcus Vick 
NFL Team Captain

Post Marcus Vick
Mike's younger brother has been booted from the Va Tech football team due to numerous legal problems and his conduct in their Gator bowl apperance. He has since declared for the NFL draft.

Where do you think he may go in the draft?

January 7th, 2006, 9:13 am
RIP Killer

Second day pick at best. He has great talent, but his character issues are VERY serious. I would call it a reach if a team takes him in the third round. This kid is nowhere near ready for a life in the NFL.

January 7th, 2006, 10:21 am
RIP Killer

I heard about that yesterday afternoon on ESPN News and wondered why has this been delayed so long? Supplying alcohol to underage girls and having sex with them, getting MIP's, driving on a suspended license, stomping that guy's leg in the Gator Bowl, etc. Vick is a delinquent and will end up like Demetrius Underwood IMO. The guy has great talent, but is a bum. Teams will see this and he'll be lucky to get drafted. Look at Clarrett. After taking a third round chance on him, he's got a warrant out for his arrest in Ohio and isn't playing ball now.

Vick might go in the 5th, AT BEST, based solely on talent.

January 7th, 2006, 1:38 pm
Afghan Allstar

Marcus Vick was just arrested for pulling a gun on 3 teenagers in a restaurant parking lot. He was charged with 3 misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and released on $10,000 bail. I think this will seriously hurt his chances of being drafted at all. No team will want to take a chance on spending that kind of money on someone with so many off the field problems. Undrafted free agency is probably where Vick the Younger will end up.

January 10th, 2006, 12:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]