View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 28th, 2014, 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Need some information 
QB Coach

Post Need some information
I went to the NCAA football section, but that doesn't appear to be as heavily visited as this, so you must excuse the intrusion of this topic.

I just heard today that the Wolverines replaced their OC and DC. Is there any truth to this, and who did they replace them with? What does this look to do to the Wolverines? Where did the two coaches go, NFL?

Thanks,

Doc

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

May 7th, 2006, 10:39 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Yes. They did it a couple of months ago. The DC will be Ron English. He took a job with the Chicago Bears as a DB coach a couple of months ago and was offered the DC job at Michigan, so he went back.

The OC will be Mike DeBord. He's also the Tight Ends coach.

I thought I saw this post in College Football a while back but didn't respond because I thought someone else would. Sorry about that.

May 8th, 2006, 1:01 am
Junior Varsity

I think OC and DC changes for the Wolverines is a good thing. They underachieved last year.

May 8th, 2006, 1:13 am
National Champion

Debored was Michigans oc during there National championship year, then left to be the HC at Central, he came back last year as Special teams coach.

May 8th, 2006, 10:40 am
Varsity Captain

OC Mike DeBord was the OC for the Wolverines before accepting the HC job at CMU. After 3 years of controversy with the players at CMU he resigned. Several CMU players were arrested in conjunction with a murder and cover-up by the players in Mt Pleasant. The Wolverines should be in good shape with DeBord back at OC.

May 8th, 2006, 10:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]