View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 1:35 pm



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 MSU vs ND 

Who will win the MSU/ND game?
Poll ended at September 25th, 2006, 4:02 pm
Michigan State 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
Notre Dame 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7

 MSU vs ND 
Author Message
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9266
Location: Dallas
Post MSU vs ND
The Spartans have won 7 of the last 9 meetings in this series and last year Michigan State prevailed with a 44-41 overtime victory.

Against Michigan last week, Notre Dame gave up 34 first-half points, the most allowed in any half by an Irish team since 1998, when the they gave up 42 points in the first half of a 45-3 loss at Michigan State.

Image

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


September 22nd, 2006, 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3058
Location: London, UK
Post 
Gotta go with my Irish baby!

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.


September 22nd, 2006, 7:20 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
As much as I hate MSU I hate Notre Dame even more. I hate ND even more than OSU. I would love to see MSU beat the snot out of ND. I actually think they have a chance.

It would be great to see Touchdown Jesus get his arse handed to him by Sparty.


September 22nd, 2006, 7:42 pm
Profile
Varsity 1st Team
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2006, 9:17 pm
Posts: 263
Location: Hades
Post 
jomo269 wrote:
As much as I hate MSU I hate Notre Dame even more. I hate ND even more than OSU. I would love to see MSU beat the snot out of ND. I actually think they have a chance.

It would be great to see Touchdown Jesus get his arse handed to him by Sparty.
8)


September 29th, 2006, 5:49 am
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post 
I didn't want to start a new thread, but MSU lost to Illinois!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


September 30th, 2006, 7:00 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: January 6th, 2005, 10:54 am
Posts: 2274
Location: South Quad- Ann Arbor
Post 
Alright, does MSU suck or does MSU suck? Ill. has not won a big 10 game since 2004.

:lol:

_________________
"If he isn't the best football player, the best runner, that the Lord has ever made, then the Lord has yet to make one." Wayne Fontes on Barry.
Image


October 1st, 2006, 1:40 am
Profile WWW
Post 
bsand2053 wrote:
Alright, does MSU suck or does MSU suck? Ill. has not won a big 10 game since 2004.

:lol:


MSU sucks and John L is a classless piece of crap!... That guy is plain garbage plain and simple... They should fire him now and cut their losses... I'm assuming that their next year's recruiting class has been signed and can't back out now... If that is the case they should grab a new coach, work him into the system, and get the ball rolling before these guys come into camp... For the love of Pete, I think Mooch is a better coach than he is...


October 1st, 2006, 2:49 am
Varsity 1st Team
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2006, 9:17 pm
Posts: 263
Location: Hades
Post 
wjb21ndtown wrote:
bsand2053 wrote:
Alright, does MSU suck or does MSU suck? Ill. has not won a big 10 game since 2004.

:lol:


MSU sucks and John L is a classless piece of crap!... That guy is plain garbage plain and simple... They should fire him now and cut their losses... I'm assuming that their next year's recruiting class has been signed and can't back out now... If that is the case they should grab a new coach, work him into the system, and get the ball rolling before these guys come into camp... For the love of Pete, I think Mooch is a better coach than he is...
Loss to Ron Zook? Oh my.................:x


October 1st, 2006, 7:37 am
Profile
Red Shirt Freshman

Joined: March 10th, 2005, 10:02 am
Posts: 507
Location: Michigan
Post 
I always like to see MSU do well. But after stuff like the collapse to ND and then this. It's hard to back them up. Good thing we have a real football team that we can lean on. GO BLUE!!! well, except for you MSU alum and die hards. :wink:

_________________
"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor..." -George Washington


October 2nd, 2006, 1:39 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9266
Location: Dallas
Post 
czechmate wrote:
well, except for you MSU alum and die hards. :wink:


Well I'm an alum and the Green and White will always be my favorite. That said, Maize and Blue will always be my second favorite NCAA team follow by the rest of the Big Ten. Since I've moved to Dallas and run an office in Austin, Texas is right up there as well - plus I have a lot of UT alums working for me.

BTW - us Spartans knew after the ND defeat the team would collapse... :shock:

GO SPARTANS! GO LIONS! GOING INSANE! :roll:

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 2nd, 2006, 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.