View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 MSU vs ND 

Who will win the MSU/ND game?
Poll ended at September 25th, 2006, 4:02 pm
Michigan State 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
Notre Dame 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7

MSU vs ND 
RIP Killer

Post MSU vs ND
The Spartans have won 7 of the last 9 meetings in this series and last year Michigan State prevailed with a 44-41 overtime victory.

Against Michigan last week, Notre Dame gave up 34 first-half points, the most allowed in any half by an Irish team since 1998, when the they gave up 42 points in the first half of a 45-3 loss at Michigan State.

September 22nd, 2006, 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Things ... _Do_Anyway

LET'S GO DUKE!

If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one.

September 22nd, 2006, 7:20 pm
NFL Team Captain

As much as I hate MSU I hate Notre Dame even more. I hate ND even more than OSU. I would love to see MSU beat the snot out of ND. I actually think they have a chance.

It would be great to see Touchdown Jesus get his arse handed to him by Sparty.

September 22nd, 2006, 7:42 pm
Varsity 1st Team

As much as I hate MSU I hate Notre Dame even more. I hate ND even more than OSU. I would love to see MSU beat the snot out of ND. I actually think they have a chance.

It would be great to see Touchdown Jesus get his arse handed to him by Sparty.
8)

September 29th, 2006, 5:49 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I didn't want to start a new thread, but MSU lost to Illinois!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

September 30th, 2006, 7:00 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Alright, does MSU suck or does MSU suck? Ill. has not won a big 10 game since 2004.

:lol:

October 1st, 2006, 1:40 am
Profile WWW
Alright, does MSU suck or does MSU suck? Ill. has not won a big 10 game since 2004.

MSU sucks and John L is a classless piece of crap!... That guy is plain garbage plain and simple... They should fire him now and cut their losses... I'm assuming that their next year's recruiting class has been signed and can't back out now... If that is the case they should grab a new coach, work him into the system, and get the ball rolling before these guys come into camp... For the love of Pete, I think Mooch is a better coach than he is...

October 1st, 2006, 2:49 am
Varsity 1st Team

bsand2053 wrote:

MSU sucks and John L is a classless piece of crap!... That guy is plain garbage plain and simple... They should fire him now and cut their losses... I'm assuming that their next year's recruiting class has been signed and can't back out now... If that is the case they should grab a new coach, work him into the system, and get the ball rolling before these guys come into camp... For the love of Pete, I think Mooch is a better coach than he is...
Loss to Ron Zook? Oh my.................:x

October 1st, 2006, 7:37 am
Red Shirt Freshman

I always like to see MSU do well. But after stuff like the collapse to ND and then this. It's hard to back them up. Good thing we have a real football team that we can lean on. GO BLUE!!! well, except for you MSU alum and die hards. :wink:

"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor..." -George Washington

October 2nd, 2006, 1:39 pm
RIP Killer

well, except for you MSU alum and die hards. :wink:

Well I'm an alum and the Green and White will always be my favorite. That said, Maize and Blue will always be my second favorite NCAA team follow by the rest of the Big Ten. Since I've moved to Dallas and run an office in Austin, Texas is right up there as well - plus I have a lot of UT alums working for me.

BTW - us Spartans knew after the ND defeat the team would collapse... :shock:

GO SPARTANS! GO LIONS! GOING INSANE! :roll:

October 2nd, 2006, 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]