View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 3:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Rutgers 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Rutgers
Wow. Thoughts?

November 10th, 2006, 1:23 am
Profile WWW
Red Shirt Freshman

Post Re: Rutgers
bsand2053 wrote:
Wow. Thoughts?

Still over rated. They might be a good team but I still wouldn't put them in the BCS championship game.

Lousiville was on the road and just coming off the big win over W. Virginia. Rutgers still has to go to W. Virginia and play. I guess we'll see what they're made of then.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

"Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor..." -George Washington

November 10th, 2006, 3:00 pm

I dunno, Lousiville is a pretty good team. I wouldn't put Rutgers in the Champinship either, but that game didn't look like a fluke to me. I think that they will beat WV. That defense was amazing for most of the game.

November 10th, 2006, 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
I dunno, Lousiville is a pretty good team. I wouldn't put Rutgers in the Champinship either, but that game didn't look like a fluke to me. I think that they will beat WV. That defense was amazing for most of the game.

I agree that their defense looked good, but IMO that was homefield and adrenolyn (sp?)... I don't think that they can keep that up steadily.

November 11th, 2006, 12:14 am
Stadium Announcer

Remember the last time OSU wan the Championship?

Imagine this...Miami vs OSU...
Imagine this...OSU vs Rutgers????

Recent powerhouse vs recent bottom feeder...bottom feeder won last time...I don't wanna face Rutgers!

November 12th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Don't worry about it, we will beat you so bad that you won't be able to get a good bowl. :wink:

November 12th, 2006, 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
I don't think it was a fluke, but I think they over-achieved that game. They were pumped and the crowd was crazy... IMO the defense wouldn't be able to do that week after week against top competition.

November 12th, 2006, 11:38 pm
QB Coach

I think Rutgers and ND need to play for a game, forget putting ND up with the big boys when their schedule is lighter that a gay man's loafers.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

November 14th, 2006, 11:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]