View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 7:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Contratulations! 
3rd Round Selection

Post Contratulations!
To the 2007 National Champion BOISE STATE BRONCOS. Come on seriously! They were the only undefeated team this season and they ARE the National Champions.

The Trophy that Florida was given today means nothing.

January 9th, 2007, 12:59 am
Post Re: Contratulations!
Rob_Shadows wrote:
To the 2007 National Champion BOISE STATE BRONCOS. Come on seriously! They were the only undefeated team this season and they ARE the National Champions.

The Trophy that Florida was given today means nothing.

Gimme a break... FLA would have killed Boise State, as would have any team in the top 5. Boise was a great story this year, but the "National Champions" are the best team in the nation, and that certainly wasn't Boise, even if they were the best story.

January 9th, 2007, 1:10 am
3rd Round Selection

I was being sarcastic, just trying to point out how pathetic the BCS is. Could Boise have beaten Florida? Probably not but we will never get the chance to find out. They would have put up more points then OSU did I guarantee you that. Boise has something that OSU seriously lacked in the National Championship game...coaches that can actually game plan offensively. It would have been fun to watch Boise and Flordia...two offensive that like to show a lot of smoke and mirrors and run a lot of trick plays. However because of the idiotic system that we are forced to have that wont be an option and the only team that went unbeaten wont even end up in the top 5 in the final rankings.

January 9th, 2007, 2:27 am
RIP Killer

I was being sarcastic, just trying to point out how pathetic the BCS is. Could Boise have beaten Florida? Probably not but we will never get the chance to find out. They would have put up more points then OSU did I guarantee you that. Boise has something that OSU seriously lacked in the National Championship game...coaches that can actually game plan offensively. It would have been fun to watch Boise and Flordia...two offensive that like to show a lot of smoke and mirrors and run a lot of trick plays. However because of the idiotic system that we are forced to have that wont be an option and the only team that went unbeaten wont even end up in the top 5 in the final rankings.

That is funny because the Buckeyes had one of the best offenses in the NCAA this season...

January 9th, 2007, 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]