View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 PFT Mock Draft Version 3.0 
5th Round Pick - Traded

I'm not supporting his mock draft but Steve McNair has talked about retirement serveral times last season. So the Titans taking a QB is not out the question.

April 6th, 2005, 5:13 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Mike- hard to gauge what happens with off the field issues. I know it is a big penalty in your book. BUT. Warren Sapp had them. So did Randy Moss, Cris Carter, Andre Rison, Deion Sanders, Brett Favre, Ray Lewis, the entire 1990s Cowboys and their 3 Super Bowls. I am not saying this is right, but unless its an injury all of sports will take a chance on guys and if they can play there is a way. Just ask Kobe Bryant or Jamal Lewis... Seems to me that guys with problems sometimes get picked higher bc of publicity and bc teams will research them more - watch more film, get to know them better. Case in point, Dimitrius Underwood DE-MSU, based on talent alone had no business being a 1st rd pick...Also, I hear a lot of BS about player's maturity levels like David Carr being more mature than Joey Harrington bc Carr had kids, same thing w Charles Rogers and Andre Johnson...

April 7th, 2005, 12:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2