View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 5:30 am



Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Declared Underclassmen 
Author Message
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7493
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post 
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
Yea most mocks I've seen don't even have him anywhere. I think most expected him to stay in school. So in the next few days now that they know he is coming out he will start to show up. I've heard guys over at ESPN compare him with Stafford to see who will be the top QB. Just goes to show how weak the top of this QB class is.

I'll be one of the first to say Bradford in 2010!


I would rather have the Real McCoy in 2010.


January 16th, 2009, 1:51 am
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: October 30th, 2004, 12:30 pm
Posts: 2205
Location: Austin, TX
Post 
BillySims wrote:
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
Yea most mocks I've seen don't even have him anywhere. I think most expected him to stay in school. So in the next few days now that they know he is coming out he will start to show up. I've heard guys over at ESPN compare him with Stafford to see who will be the top QB. Just goes to show how weak the top of this QB class is.

I'll be one of the first to say Bradford in 2010!


I would rather have the Real McCoy in 2010.


I am with you Billy!

_________________
Image

NEVER GIVE UP!


January 16th, 2009, 8:32 am
Profile
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Joined: December 27th, 2006, 4:53 pm
Posts: 693
Post 
Number of collegiate starts

Phillip Rivers-49
Brady Quinn-48
Jay Cutler-45
Carson Palmer-43
Jason Campbell-40
Kyle Boller-40
Matt Leinart-39
Matt Stafford-39
Ben Roethlisberger-38
Vince Young-37
Eli Manning-37
Matt Ryan-36
Byron Leftwich-36
Rex Grossman-31
Jamarcus Russell-29
Joe Flacco-26
Aaron Rodgers-25
JP Losman-25
Alex Smith-23
Mark Sanchez-16


January 16th, 2009, 3:56 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3249
Location: Maryland
Post 
What do you guys know about Everette Brown the DE from FSU? I've seen some mocks that have him going to us at #20. I posted this here because he is a Jr who entered the draft. I don't know much about him so I'm trying to do some research.


January 16th, 2009, 5:02 pm
Profile
Heisman Winner

Joined: February 10th, 2005, 6:52 pm
Posts: 816
Location: Linden, MI
Post 
dh86 wrote:
Number of collegiate starts

Phillip Rivers-49
Brady Quinn-48
Jay Cutler-45
Carson Palmer-43
Jason Campbell-40
Kyle Boller-40
Matt Leinart-39
Matt Stafford-39
Ben Roethlisberger-38
Vince Young-37
Eli Manning-37
Matt Ryan-36
Byron Leftwich-36
Rex Grossman-31
Jamarcus Russell-29
Joe Flacco-26
Aaron Rodgers-25
JP Losman-25
Alex Smith-23
Mark Sanchez-16


This post says a lot, if you're listening. I don't think I'd touch Sanchez with a top pick.

_________________
OK. Schwartz is fired, the fans are happy, now what?


January 16th, 2009, 10:53 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
Some dude named Linde from Sporting News has us taking Sanchez with the first pick...WTF :shock:


January 17th, 2009, 10:22 am
Profile
#1 Overall Pick

Joined: October 13th, 2005, 10:34 am
Posts: 1427
Post 
jrd66 wrote:
dh86 wrote:
Number of collegiate starts

Phillip Rivers-49
Brady Quinn-48
Jay Cutler-45
Carson Palmer-43
Jason Campbell-40
Kyle Boller-40
Matt Leinart-39
Matt Stafford-39
Colt McCoy-39.....with 2009 still to come
Dan LeFevour-39.....with 2009 still to come
Ben Roethlisberger-38
Vince Young-37
Eli Manning-37
Matt Ryan-36
Byron Leftwich-36
Rex Grossman-31
Jamarcus Russell-29
Sam Bradford-28 .......with 2009 still to come
Joe Flacco-26
Aaron Rodgers-25
JP Losman-25
Alex Smith-23
Mark Sanchez-16


This post says a lot, if you're listening. I don't think I'd touch Sanchez with a top pick.


Just thought I'd add a couple of names to the list.

I know some may question LeFevour because of the weaker competition or the spread offense......and that is justified......but he certainly has produced even against the better opponents they play. Plus, he adds a lot of mobility that can help in the NFL.

Food for thought!


January 17th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Profile
Stadium Announcer
User avatar

Joined: January 7th, 2009, 1:53 am
Posts: 83
Post 
Does anyone know if Virginia Tech Safety Kam Chancellor Declared for draft?


January 18th, 2009, 5:03 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12208
Post 
Here's a full list from the Freep:

Freep.com wrote:
January 20, 2009


Full list of early entrants for the NFL draft

FREE PRESS STAFF REPORTS

Here are the 46 players who were granted early access to the NFL draft:

Asher Allen, DB, Georgia

Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers

Eben Britton, OT, Arizona

Donald Brown, DB, Connecticut

Everette Brown, DE, Florida St.

Carson Butler, TE, Michigan

Jairus Byrd, DB, Oregon

James Casey, TE, Rice

Jeremy Childs, WR, Boise St.

Glen Coffee, RB, Alabama

Emanuel Cook, DB, South Carolina

Jared Cook, TE, South Carolina

Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech

Andrew Davie, TE, Arkansas

Davis, Nate, QB, Ball St.

Vontae Davis, DB, Illinois

Maurice Evans, DE, Penn State

Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas St.

Mike Goodson, RB, Texas A&M

Shonn Greene, RB, Iowa

Brian Hartline, WR, Ohio St.

Percy Harvin, WR, Florida

Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland

P.J. Hill, RB, Wisconsin

Greg Isdaner, G, West Virginia

Ricky Jean-Francois, DT, LSU

Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri

Sen'Derrick Marks, DT, Auburn

Aaron Maybin, DE, Penn State

LeSean McCoy, RB, Pittsburgh

Andrew Means, WR, Indiana

D.J. Moore, DB, Vanderbilt

Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia

Cameron Morrah, TE, California

Captain Munnerlyn, DB, South Carolina

Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina

Kevin Ogletree, WR, Virginia

Jerraud Powers, DB, Auburn

Richard Quinn, TE, North Carolina

Mark Sanchez, QB, USC

Andre Smith, OT, Alabama

Sean Smith, DB, Utah

Matt Stafford, QB, Georgia

Donald Washington, DB, Ohio St.

Chris Wells, RB, Ohio St.

Brandon Williams, DE, Texas Tech

http://www.freep.com/article/20090120/S ... +NFL+draft

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


January 20th, 2009, 10:53 am
Profile
Varsity Benchwarmer
User avatar

Joined: September 10th, 2007, 5:32 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Post 
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
What do you guys know about Everette Brown the DE from FSU? I've seen some mocks that have him going to us at #20. I posted this here because he is a Jr who entered the draft. I don't know much about him so I'm trying to do some research.


I've watched every FSU game this season and I would prematurely blow in my pants if we nabbed Everette Brown
http://www.tomahawknation.com/2009/1/8/ ... verette-br


January 24th, 2009, 9:38 pm
Profile
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Joined: December 27th, 2006, 4:53 pm
Posts: 693
Post 
Updated:
Phillip Rivers-49
Chad Pennington-49
Brady Quinn-46
Peyton Manning-45
Donovan McNabb-45
Carson Palmer-45
Dan Orlovsky-44
Daunte Culpepper-43
Jay Cutler-43
Cade McNown-42
Jason Campbell-40
Kyle Boller-40
Matt Leinart-39
Ben Roethlisberger-38
Vince Young-37
Eli Manning-37
Matt Ryan-36
Byron Leftwich-36
Matt Stafford-33
Rex Grossman-32
Patrick Ramsey
Jamarcus Russell-29
Drew Stanton-28
Tim Couch-27
Joey Harrington-26
David Carr-26
Joe Flacco-26
Aaron Rodgers-25
JP Losman-25
Tom Brady-25
Ryan Leaf-24
Alex Smith-23
Michael Vick-21
Mark Sanchez-16
Akili Smith-11


February 10th, 2009, 2:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.