View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 3:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Early draft... 
Stadium Announcer

Post Early draft...
so far I have heard that the Lions are gonna take a QB with the first pick...so who's it gonna be Sanchez or Strafford? shouldn't we get a good pass rusher first? or dt?

January 15th, 2009, 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
QB Coach

Post Re: Early draft...
IronMtnLion wrote:
so far I have heard that the Lions are gonna take a QB with the first pick...so who's it gonna be Sanchez or Strafford? shouldn't we get a good pass rusher first? or dt?

Ok two things.

1. This should definitely be in the draft section.

2. Have you not read any of the other threads about this very subject? Did we really need another thread about this?

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

January 15th, 2009, 4:13 pm
Butkus Award Winner

January 15th, 2009, 4:48 pm
Stadium Announcer

Post ok...sorry
I didn't realize this was a big thing....I was watching espn today when sanchez announced his intention to be in the draft, I posted because it WAS FACT!!!! not speculation. thats why I put it up!

January 16th, 2009, 5:52 am
Profile YIM
QB Coach

Post Re: ok...sorry
IronMtnLion wrote:
I didn't realize this was a big thing....I was watching espn today when sanchez announced his intention to be in the draft, I posted because it WAS FACT!!!! not speculation. thats why I put it up!

What does it have to do with whether it's speculation or not? There is an entire thread for declared underclassmen where this would have fit perfect. Creating another thread just clutters up the board.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

January 16th, 2009, 2:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]