View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 29th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How would you feel about this trade? 

Were you the Lions GM, do you accept a trade offer from the Eagles offering #31(1st round), #35 (2nd round)and #97 (3rd round) for our #10 (1st round) and #185 (6th round)?
yes 38%  38%  [ 9 ]
no 21%  21%  [ 5 ]
depends on who is available with the 10th pick 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 24

How would you feel about this trade? 
QB Coach

If i'm a GM of any team, and I have a top 10 pick in any draft, i'm not going to move to the bottom of the first round, only receiving a second round pick as compensation.

I'm one of those firm believers that you can't pass up on blue chip players. At #10, you have a chance at landing, what I believe, one of the blue chip players in Derrick Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Antrel Rolle, or Mike Williams.

So you move down to the first round, and get someone like Heath Miller and Brodney Pool.

Sorry, I just don't like it... I'd take one of those aforementioned players anyday over Miller and Pool. They will make a much larger impact on the team and have the chance to develop into a pro bowl player. You know what you are getting. With a late first rounder, the bust percentage rises, and you have a higher risk, with smaller reward.

PASS... it's also not plausible...

April 20th, 2005, 12:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2