View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 26th, 2014, 4:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I want Curry #1 
Heisman Winner

OK, not the thread to discuss Sims... but I would be content to argue.

Fair enough. :arrow:

February 25th, 2009, 3:55 pm
Team MVP

OK, not the thread to discuss Sims... but I would be content to argue.

agree.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

February 25th, 2009, 10:55 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I don't see the point of this anyways. We already have a thread dedicated to Curry. We have a thread where you can post your ideal picks. The best part is how it contributes nothing becuase the post was only 5 words long.

February 26th, 2009, 12:10 am
Team MVP

You dont like it cuz if i remember right your ignorant and want a quarterback. If you dont like it, post something with 6 words.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

February 26th, 2009, 2:43 am

You dont like it cuz if i remember right your ignorant and want a quarterback. If you dont like it, post something with 6 words.

For the record, I would bet money that I was on the Curry band wagon before you knew who he was.

Secondly just becuase I have a differing opinion doesn't mean that you can attempt to say I lack knowledge and it doesn't mean you need to make a new post for no apparent reason. We don't need multiple threads for one prospect.

February 26th, 2009, 11:49 am
National Champion

Stallion is right; and to insult him because he disagrees with you on something else is not classy. Close this thread and use either of the other two threads that are relevant. We've been talking up Curry for a while.

February 26th, 2009, 12:04 pm
RIP Killer

Stallion is right; and to insult him because he disagrees with you on something else is not classy. Close this thread and use either of the other two threads that are relevant. We've been talking up Curry for a while.

Exactly, there are plenty of reasons to insult Stallion, save it for the REAL reasons ;) Sorry Stallion, couldn't help myself...

February 26th, 2009, 1:06 pm

faulkn22 wrote:

Exactly, there are plenty of reasons to insult Stallion, save it for the REAL reasons ;) Sorry Stallion, couldn't help myself...

touche'

February 26th, 2009, 1:10 pm
RIP Killer

I want a quarterback, I'm ignorant!

(done, six words)

February 26th, 2009, 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2