View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Carlos Dunlap 
NFL Team Captain

Post Carlos Dunlap
We might be able to get this goof in the later rounds after this. Dunlap was arrested this morning for DUI. He was sitting at a green light early this morning passed out. He has some sweet moves doesn't he?

December 1st, 2009, 10:07 am
RIP Killer

Sounds like a nice 4th or 5th round steal.

December 1st, 2009, 10:23 am
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I am guessing that he will stay in school after this.

December 1st, 2009, 11:14 am
RIP Killer

Lol... do these guys just stop thinking after a while?

December 1st, 2009, 11:17 am
Eh... I'm sure all these players have driven "dirty" before, he just got caught. It would probably serve him well to spend another year in college and put this behind him, but I don't think he would fall out of the 2nd round even if this thing sticks...

December 1st, 2009, 6:31 pm
League MVP

i agree, he might even be in the first round...he has plenty of time bw now and the draft

December 1st, 2009, 11:09 pm
National Champion

I was really watching this guy to see if he could take off and be one of those rare DE's that have the size to be dominant against the run and still the quickness/skill/whatnot to be a terror off the edge. Unfortunately, this incident coupled with a mediocre Junior season where he has been accused of lackluster effort, raises serious character questions and raises his bust factor considerably. He'll still probably come out because he'll work out well and because he knows that a rookie cap or a lockout is a virtual guarantee in 2011.

December 2nd, 2009, 11:50 pm
Veteran General Manager

I was really watching this guy to see if he could take off and be one of those rare DE's that have the size to be dominant against the run and still the quickness/skill/whatnot to be a terror off the edge. Unfortunately, this incident coupled with a mediocre Junior season where he has been accused of lackluster effort, raises serious character questions and raises his bust factor considerably. He'll still probably come out because he'll work out well and because he knows that a rookie cap or a lockout is a virtual guarantee in 2011.

I'd take him if he is there in the 3rd round. I wouldn't risk our 2nd rounder on him though.

December 5th, 2009, 7:00 pm
IMO all this talk of getting him in the 2nd and 3rd round is plain silly. He still has a year of elgibility and with this recent DUI charge he is probably better suited to stay in school, rehabilitate his reputation, get bigger/faster/stronger, come out next year, dominate, and be a top 10 pick.

December 5th, 2009, 7:11 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

All it takes is one GM to fall in love with a guy's measurables and potential. While most teams will drop Dunlap because of the DUI and his laziness, someone like Al Davis may not be able to resist. Because of that, I still think he'll go in the first round, especially if he puts up incredible combine numbers. Personally, I wouldn't draft him in the 1st, but I think somebody will.

December 6th, 2009, 1:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]