View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 30th, 2014, 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Opinions on MSU TE Eric Knott????? 
Varsity Benchwarmer

Location: Tampa, Florida...my pool is 90 today and it'll be 90 for Christmas morning!
Post Opinions on MSU TE Eric Knott?????
I'm not suggesting we draft him but he does have more upside than Jon Owens, Matt Murphy, and don't everybody hate me Mr. Fitz. We might be able to bring him in as a undrafted FA. He definetly underachieved for how highly he was thought of coming out of high school but he did start three years in J.L.Smiths pass happy offense. The report on him is he has soft hands and is fluid in the passing game(16.7y.p.rec). He did only run a 5.02 in the 40yd dash and the knock on him is he's not much of a blocker but how much blocking do you think he's been working on at MSU. I remember them lining him up in the slot sometimes. We don't have a ton of picks and the draft is already thin at TE. perhaps with some decent positional work he could blossom. I know it's a long shot but it's not like we are overloaded at TE. Besides, they like to give local kids a shot (Matt Murphy, David Kircus) :) :?: :?: :?:

If they looked at a basketball player from Oakland U they could take a look at a three year starter from MSU. :( :!:

April 23rd, 2005, 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]