View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 22nd, 2014, 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Mayock 
Team MVP

Post Mayock
Just curious if anyone watched this past episode of Path to the Draft. Mike Mayock basically makes Matt Hayes look like a fool. Who's this Matt Hayes guy? I have no idea. But he came out and questioned Mayock twice. Mike made him regret it. Mike pointed out that Matt Hayes "obviously doesnt watch any tape".

Just thought id throw this thread in here for a good laugh.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 13th, 2010, 10:38 am
RIP Killer

I did watch it and had to agree with Mayock. When they were talking about Jason Pierre-Paul, Hayes said he had no motor and took plays off. While JPP doesn't have a lot of major college starts (7), from what I've heard he goes hard every snap.

JPP will be playing for his 5th team in 5 years in 2010 after playng at Deerfield Beach HS (06), College of the Canyons (07), Fort Scott Community College (08), and S. Florida (09).

I think their other argument was on Derrick Morgan. Hayes was a big supporter of Brandom Graham, which I'm fine with, but his arguments agaist the other top DE's was a bit silly.

April 13th, 2010, 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Team MVP

I agree. I like Graham too, but questioning Jason Pierre-Paul and Derrick Morgan like that? The guy made it clear he hardly knows what hes talking about.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 13th, 2010, 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]