HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13484
Page 1 of 4

Author:  BillySims [ May 1st, 2010, 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

Image

Just thought I would post this so people could see the man that may become our shut down CB.

Author:  BillySims [ May 1st, 2010, 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

On a side note, Ryan Mallet ( Transferred to Arkansas from UofM ), has emerged as 1 of the top QB's for next years draft.

Author:  Blueskies [ May 1st, 2010, 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

I've met Mallet.

I wouldn't draft that guy unless he has really done some growing up. All the talent in the world, but a completely arrogant douche bag.

Author:  Pablo [ May 1st, 2010, 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

There may be a certain LB from a certain GREEN school that could go top 10, but I don't want to be considered a homer so my early call is:

Ras-I Dowling, CB Virginia

Image

Author:  Killwill25 [ May 1st, 2010, 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

billysims, Who's the guy from LSU?

Author:  Pablo [ May 1st, 2010, 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

Killwill25 wrote:
billysims, Who's the guy from LSU?


That would be Patrick Peterson.

Author:  Killwill25 [ May 1st, 2010, 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
billysims, Who's the guy from LSU?


That would be Patrick Peterson.

That picture is pretty badass

Author:  Honolulu_Blue [ May 2nd, 2010, 3:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

The way Peterson plays... reminds me of Asomugha.

Author:  BillySims [ May 2nd, 2010, 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

Killwill25 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
billysims, Who's the guy from LSU?


That would be Patrick Peterson.

That picture is pretty badass


That's why I posted that picture. I thought it looked cool.

Author:  kdsberman [ May 2nd, 2010, 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

Blueskies wrote:
I've met Mallet.

I wouldn't draft that guy unless he has really done some growing up. All the talent in the world, but a completely arrogant douche bag.


Completely arrogant...hmm..he did come from UofM, so that would definetly make sense.

Author:  kdsberman [ May 2nd, 2010, 10:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

Pablo wrote:
There may be a certain LB from a certain GREEN school that could go top 10, but I don't want to be considered a homer so my early call is:

Ras-I Dowling, CB Virginia

Image


Are you referring to Greg Jones of MSU? I hope not, cuz no way will he go top 10. Good player, but too small for an NFL linebacker, especially a top 10 drafted LB.

Author:  rao [ May 3rd, 2010, 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

kdsberman wrote:

Are you referring to Greg Jones of MSU? I hope not, cuz no way will he go top 10. Good player, but too small for an NFL linebacker, especially a top 10 drafted LB.


Small LB going in the top ten? I think it happened before. Never say never.

Image

Author:  TheRealWags [ May 3rd, 2010, 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

rao wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

Are you referring to Greg Jones of MSU? I hope not, cuz no way will he go top 10. Good player, but too small for an NFL linebacker, especially a top 10 drafted LB.


Small LB going in the top ten? I think it happened before. Never say never.

Image


Yeah, that's true, Da Bears could be drafting in the top 10 next year :wink:

Author:  Topweasel [ May 3rd, 2010, 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

TheRealWags wrote:
rao wrote:
kdsberman wrote:

Are you referring to Greg Jones of MSU? I hope not, cuz no way will he go top 10. Good player, but too small for an NFL linebacker, especially a top 10 drafted LB.


Small LB going in the top ten? I think it happened before. Never say never.

Image


Yeah, that's true, Da Bears could be drafting in the top 10 next year :wink:

Are you sure I would have thought by now they would have given away that pick? Man even if Cutler turns it around there, that trade has already killed two drafts and the amount of needs that are going to develop in the next year or so because they couldn't draft people to develop into those spots might kill the next two. That's not great for a team that was already getting old in vital spots.

Author:  Wayne Fontes [ May 14th, 2010, 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lions 1st round pick from the 2011 draft? Maybe.

I'd be in favor of Greg Jones (6'1" 230lbs too small?) or Ras-I Dowling. As for Peterson, I'm weary. I'm not sure if he's going to be fast enough. Maybe its because he's such a big dude that he looks slower then he actually plays.

Mallet is a Texan, hence the douchebaginess. He was a backup QB at U of M so I doubt his arrogance came from that. Texans...not Wolverines.

Ok Pablo, lets hear your retort.

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/