View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Free Agent Wish List 
Post Re: Free Agent Wish List
steensn wrote:
I wanted the Lions to draft Breaston. I thought he would produce and he has. He is not perfect, but he certainly would be a good add.

I did too. For a 5th round pick, what he's done on special teams alone has made him a steal. He is a solid 4th-5th WR that can step in and play any WR position if need be. And he can PR and KR when needed, and he's done it since day 1.

December 29th, 2010, 5:24 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

I agree. I wonder if they sign Breaston what it would mean for D-Will? Is he gone? When's his contract up?

December 29th, 2010, 5:27 pm
Wayne Fontes wrote:
I agree. I wonder if they sign Breaston what it would mean for D-Will? Is he gone? When's his contract up?

Who cares... We could cut him or keep him for cheap, young labor... sign him to his minimal RFA tender @ the end of his contract and get a pick or more cheap labor out of him... as long as the team thinks he's worth it.

The more I see Blare White have success the more I get pissed off about our 7th round experiment with good hair boy...

December 29th, 2010, 5:42 pm
Heisman Winner

Wayne Fontes wrote:

I don't think it means anything. He can't get onto the field as it is. Breaston would be much, much better. Lets you lose B. johnson and his lack of impact...

December 29th, 2010, 6:43 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

The only reason I ask is because you have CJ, Burleson, Breaston and ???? Is Brian Clark or Tim Toone going to be the answers in the 4 and 5 spot? I guess they could try to use Logan, but D-Will may just make the team next year because they don't have anybody else on the roster, unless they draft a WR in the later rounds.

December 29th, 2010, 6:54 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

Antoine Bethea or Dawan Landry would be a nice duo with Louis Delmas. Both are free agents, unless they've signed extensions.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

December 29th, 2010, 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

mineral723 wrote:
Antoine Bethea or Dawan Landry would be a nice duo with Louis Delmas. Both are free agents, unless they've signed extensions.

I was under the impression that Bethea did sign an extension, but I could be wrong.

December 29th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Hall of Fame Player

jrd66 wrote:
Wayne Fontes wrote:

I don't think it means anything. He can't get onto the field as it is. Breaston would be much, much better. Lets you lose B. johnson and his lack of impact...

B. Johnson doesn't make an impact? :shock: Since when?

With every dropped pass, he makes a positive impact on the opposing defense.

December 30th, 2010, 8:47 pm
Div 1 - Starter

WISH LIST HUH, I WISH BIG

well im gonna have to go with something like this BUT NOT IN THIS EXACT ORDER

Logan Mankins g
Barrett ruud lb
johnathon joseph cb
mathias kiwanuka de
ray edwards de
lamarr woodley lb
deangelo williams rb
david harris lb
chad greenway lb
erik wright cb
steve smith wr carolina
eric weddle s
paul posluszny lb
antonio cromartie cb
chris houston cb

damn get them all signed then we will have some depth, lol

December 30th, 2010, 9:38 pm
I wouldn't want any part of Steve Smith. He will be too expensive, and IMO he has character issues. I thought he was signed for one more year, but I could be wrong. That said, he pouted this year and seemed to have phantom injuries when his Qb was hurt. He's a little man with a big attitude, and I don't want his negativity effecting the team. On top of all that mess, I think he will be expensive.... I'd pass on him.

December 30th, 2010, 10:49 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

I think the Bills are gonna have a defensive fire sale, and I think Mayhew/Schwartz are gonna be first in line.

December 30th, 2010, 11:23 pm
thelomasbrowns wrote:
I think the Bills are gonna have a defensive fire sale, and I think Mayhew/Schwartz are gonna be first in line.

I'd love to land Posluszny (sp?)... I wanted him when they drafted him.

December 30th, 2010, 11:48 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Im a HUGE fan of Puz. That would be awsome to see him here. put him in the middle, Levy back outside...draft another outside guy and hell our D gets SOOOOO much better..... :shock: i think i just wet myself!!! :shock:

December 31st, 2010, 1:21 pm
Hall of Fame Player

regularjoe12 wrote:
Im a HUGE fan of Puz. That would be awsome to see him here. put him in the middle, Levy back outside...draft another outside guy and hell our D gets SOOOOO much better..... :shock: i think i just wet myself!!! :shock:

Depends will send you diapers in a totally discreet package through the US mail. LOL

December 31st, 2010, 1:41 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but I don't expect the Lions to be big players in free agency this off-season. We still have to see what happens with the new CBA, but I don't anticipate the Lions having much cap space to work with. This is what happens when you're forced to give massive contracts to early draft picks like CJ, Stafford, and Suh.

January 1st, 2011, 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next