View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Detroit is guaranteed... 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Detroit is guaranteed...
Quick note but didnt Goz have Microfracture Surgery this year? or am i wrong and it was something less serious?

May 1st, 2011, 7:01 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Div 1 - Starter

I'm pretty sure I've been reading that Gozder needed microfracture surgery or at least that it was possible he might need it.

May 1st, 2011, 8:07 pm
RIP Killer

Gosder Cherilus is coming off of micro-fracture surgery. From what I understand, the surgery was considered successful, but it's not known how well he will perform or how the knee will hold up until he starts taking the field. Some folks bounce back, and some are never the same.

May 1st, 2011, 9:26 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

m2karateman wrote:
Gosder Cherilus is coming off of micro-fracture surgery. From what I understand, the surgery was considered successful, but it's not known how well he will perform or how the knee will hold up until he starts taking the field. Some folks bounce back, and some are never the same.

I was wondering if the decision not to take an OT early was a sign that Gos is better shape than many outsiders believed. He's definitely been bust-ish from the start but seemed to finally start getting it midway through the season.

May 1st, 2011, 9:51 pm
Player of the Year - Offense

Or it could be that because we ran better with Hillard at RT during that final four game stretch that they aren't really worried about Gos. They could be targeting someone else to take over RT or they could be targeting someone else to backup Hilliard for all we know. I know Gos was playing better this year, but we couldn't run right to save our lives when he was in the game. Teams started stacking the left side, where we could run behind Backus/Sims early in the year, to eliminate the running game. I'm sure they'll be tweaking the line a bit once FA starts, and I pray that Gos is knocked down to irrelevant.

May 1st, 2011, 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4