View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 8:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Terrelle Pryor a Lion (not really, sup draft status) 
Color Commentator - John Madden

Post Re: Terrelle Pryor a Lion.
Do you really think he'd make an active roster, after not getting into a camp until midway through? Who knows where his conditioning level is and even if he can handle a pro playbook. He'd have to be someone's third, but I just don't see it.

August 9th, 2011, 11:53 am
RIP Killer

Many rookies make the active roster not because of what they did but what the drafter believes they can do. All of the first round doesn't have to play a single practice but will make the active roster for development based on potential alone. it's a tricky game... some people you keep to develop.

August 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm
Modmin Dude

PFT wrote:
Report: Browns will attend Pryor’s workout
Posted by Mike Florio on August 9, 2011, 2:52 PM EDT

Former Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor plans to conduct a Pro Day workout on Friday. One team that plans to attend could possibly keep him in the state of Ohio.

Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Browns will attend the session. It’s not known which member(s) of the staff will be present.

The news comes amid talk in league circles that some teams will stay away unless and until Pryor is declared eligible for the supplemental draft before Friday. Any team that shows up if Pryor hasn’t been declared eligible could be in violation of league rules, exposing the team to a fine and/or the loss of one or more draft picks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... s-workout/

August 9th, 2011, 3:50 pm
RIP Killer

It only makes sense. Would help sell tickets! And McCoy isn't giving any confidence yet. I think it is a bad situation as he needs time to sit and work on some things.

August 9th, 2011, 3:54 pm

He should have told Tressell to stick it you know where and went to the draft after he was given the ultimatum; he would be in a better position then he's in now.

August 9th, 2011, 3:55 pm
RIP Killer

Or he could have told the blood thirsty media making up lies to go blow themselves... then he wouldn't have been forced out by their pettiness and poor reporting/non existent investigating.

August 9th, 2011, 3:58 pm

Yeah! Get all rilllllled up! TP didn't do anything wrong, it's the system's fault. Jim Tressell is as loyal as a golden retriever. That's right, man's best friend.

August 9th, 2011, 4:26 pm
RIP Killer

This BS again... Pryor got h is suspension he earned... the media ran him out of town. Don't be oblivious to this again. His few thousand dollar mistake turned into a hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of FALSE scandals. He deserved all the blame he got for his REAL offense and his 5 game suspension... all this nonsense after is not his fault so don't try and make it his. Total crap and you know it.

August 9th, 2011, 5:11 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

So has TP been deemed eligible by the NFL for the August 17 draft?

August 9th, 2011, 5:46 pm
RIP Killer

No one has been named, TP is having a pro day though before that date which the browns and cowboys plan on visiting.

August 9th, 2011, 5:48 pm
RIP Killer

Add redskins to that list.

August 9th, 2011, 5:49 pm
RIP Killer

Reading everywhere from 4-6th round.

August 9th, 2011, 5:49 pm

Adam Schefter tweeted today:

Quote:
Only two players eligible for supplemental draft so far are Georgia RB Caleb King and N. Illinois DB Tracy Wilson. No word yet on T. Pryor.

and

Quote:
For a player to be eligible for supp draft, his circumstances had to have changed since April draft. There's a sense T. Pryor's haven't.

August 10th, 2011, 10:25 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Wayne Fontes wrote:
Adam Schefter tweeted today:

Quote:
Only two players eligible for supplemental draft so far are Georgia RB Caleb King and N. Illinois DB Tracy Wilson. No word yet on T. Pryor.

and

Quote:
For a player to be eligible for supp draft, his circumstances had to have changed since April draft. There's a sense T. Pryor's haven't.

TP might have to make a decision pretty quick, I believe the CFL season starts pretty soon. I guess there is the UFL too or whatever it is called.

I would rather have him eligeble for the draft, his drama is getting old and once he is in the NFL we can see what type of football player he really is.

August 10th, 2011, 10:42 am

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6849655

August 10th, 2011, 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next