View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 4:45 pm



Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 NFL mock Draft game 
Author Message
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9764
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Your score is: 4559 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16 (STL): Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (STL): Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 14 (STL): Alex Okafor, DE, Texas (B+)
Round 3 Pick 3: Phillip Thomas, FS, Fresno State (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A)
Round 5 Pick 4: Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A)
Round 6 Pick 4 (OAK): Lonnie Pryor, FB, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Ace Sanders, WR, South Carolina (A)
Round 7 Pick 13 (OAK): Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida (A)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Quinn Sharp, P, Oklahoma State (A)

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


April 22nd, 2013, 11:15 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3123
Location: Maryland
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Your score is: 4635 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Alec Ogletree, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 9 (BUF): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 8 (BUF): Cornelius Washington, DE, Georgia (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): J.C. Tretter, OG, Cornell (B+)
Round 5 Pick 4: Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A)
Round 6 Pick 22 (CINN): Denard Robinson, WR, Michigan (A)
Round 6 Pick 29 (CINN): Zach Line, FB, Southern Methodist (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Zach Sudfeld, TE, Nevada (A)

My best score so far, but also the draft I'm least impressed with.


April 23rd, 2013, 1:48 am
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3123
Location: Maryland
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Your score is: 4463 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16 (STL): Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (STL): Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M (A)
Round 2 Pick 24 (SEA): D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston (A-)
Round 3 Pick 3: Datone Jones, DE, UCLA (A)
Round 3 Pick 25 (SEA): Bacarri Rambo, FS, Georgia (B+)
Round 4 Pick 13 (S.D.): Sean Porter, OLB, Texas A&M (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (PITT): Dallas Thomas, OT, Tennessee (B-)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A)
Round 5 Pick 4: Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A-)
Round 5 Pick 12 (S.D.): Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma (A)
Round 5 Pick 17 (PITT): Jeff Locke, P, UCLA (A)
Round 6 Pick 3: William Campbell, DT, Michigan (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Robert Lester, SS, Alabama (A)

Stacking the lines


April 23rd, 2013, 1:59 am
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2271
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Did they redo the scoring? Ive had nearly that identical draft with Lane, Warmack and brown (and this was when it gave me an A for Brown at 2-4, and the rest of the picks were the same/comprable... A on every player, and it gave me 3600 pts..

My record is still the 4900ush that is top 10 for Lions, but i dont even rem what i got in that, and i hadnt scored more than 4100 since, and suddenly today theres a ton of 4500+ with pics similar or idwentical to the 1s ive had. Just curious.


April 23rd, 2013, 2:42 am
Profile ICQ WWW
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3504
Location: WSU
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
they most definitely redid the scoring


April 24th, 2013, 8:56 am
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3123
Location: Maryland
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Your score is: 4515 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 16 (STL): Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (STL): Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 3: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky (A)
Round 3 Pick 8 (TENN): Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State (A)
Round 3 Pick 13 (N.O.): D.J. Swearinger, FS, South Carolina (A-)
Round 3 Pick 19 (NYG): Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M (A)
Round 4 Pick 2 (K.C.): Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse (A)
Round 4 Pick 5 (MINN): Sean Porter, OLB, Texas A&M (B+)
Round 4 Pick 10 (TENN): Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati (A)
Round 4 Pick 12 (N.O.): Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut (A)
Round 4 Pick 14 (MIA): Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A)
Round 5 Pick 4: Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A-)
Round 5 Pick 9 (TENN): Shamarko Thomas, SS, Syracuse (A)
Round 5 Pick 13 (MIA): Jeff Locke, P, UCLA (A)
Round 6 Pick 3: Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon (A)
Round 6 Pick 15 (N.O.): William Campbell, DT, Michigan (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama (A)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida (A)


April 24th, 2013, 11:10 am
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3123
Location: Maryland
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Your score is: 4823 (Drafting Ability: A, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 23 (MINN): Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina (A)
Round 1 Pick 25 (MINN): Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (ARI): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (A)
Round 4 Pick 10 (TENN): Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (A)
Round 5 Pick 4: Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois (A)
Round 5 Pick 7 (ARI): David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose State (A)
Round 5 Pick 9 (TENN): Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 10 (BUF): Jeff Locke, P, UCLA (A)
Round 6 Pick 3: William Campbell, DT, Michigan (A)
Round 7 Pick 5: Ace Sanders, WR, South Carolina (A)
Round 7 Pick 10 (TENN): Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State (A)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech (A)

Your Future Picks:
2014 Round 1 Pick
2014 Round 1 Pick (MINN)
2015 Round 1 Pick


April 25th, 2013, 5:55 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2271
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Nice job getting 23 , 25 and a 1st next year, tried to do that multiple times and couldn't pull it off. Nice draft.

_________________
Time to Move on from the Schwartz Era. My Favorite Offense Minded Coaching Candidates: O'Brien, Whisenhunt, John Gruden, Jay Gruden, David Shaw, Tom Coughlin


April 25th, 2013, 6:35 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3123
Location: Maryland
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Yeah I was surprised they offered that. Again, not realistic but still fun.


April 25th, 2013, 8:23 pm
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7120
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
LOL. I thought I would go back and draft the players that the Lions drafted and see what the score would be. Everyone was there for us except our 7th rounders. So, I drafted the first name available at TE and ILB.

Quote:
Your score is: 2569 (Drafting Ability: D, Player Quality B+, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Brigham Young (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 3 Pick 3: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina (D+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Sam Martin, P, Appalachian State (E)
Round 6 Pick 3: Corey Fuller, WR, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 31: Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame (D)
Round 7 Pick 5: Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas (B)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Albert Rosette, ILB, Nevada (B-)


May 9th, 2013, 11:10 am
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7120
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Also. Pablo, can you sticky this to the top of the draft forum so that we can find it for next years draft?


May 9th, 2013, 11:13 am
Profile
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
BillySims wrote:
LOL. I thought I would go back and draft the players that the Lions drafted and see what the score would be. Everyone was there for us except our 7th rounders. So, I drafted the first name available at TE and ILB.

Quote:
Your score is: 2569 (Drafting Ability: D, Player Quality B+, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Brigham Young (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 3 Pick 3: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina (D+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Sam Martin, P, Appalachian State (E)
Round 6 Pick 3: Corey Fuller, WR, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 31: Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame (D)
Round 7 Pick 5: Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas (B)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Albert Rosette, ILB, Nevada (B-)


I love the "E"...

What would Jammar Taylor, or Banks been rated in the 2nd round? I bet it would be higher than a C+...

Ellington/Rambo in the 5th I'm guessing would have been better, and I agree that the Riddick pick is a D. It's sad when, IMO, our 7th round TE has a better shot of making the team than our 6th round RB.


May 9th, 2013, 11:46 am
Butkus Award Winner

Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 2:06 am
Posts: 641
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
wjb21ndtown wrote:
BillySims wrote:
LOL. I thought I would go back and draft the players that the Lions drafted and see what the score would be. Everyone was there for us except our 7th rounders. So, I drafted the first name available at TE and ILB.

Quote:
Your score is: 2569 (Drafting Ability: D, Player Quality B+, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Brigham Young (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 3 Pick 3: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina (D+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Sam Martin, P, Appalachian State (E)
Round 6 Pick 3: Corey Fuller, WR, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 31: Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame (D)
Round 7 Pick 5: Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas (B)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Albert Rosette, ILB, Nevada (B-)


I love the "E"...

What would Jammar Taylor, or Banks been rated in the 2nd round? I bet it would be higher than a C+...

Ellington/Rambo in the 5th I'm guessing would have been better, and I agree that the Riddick pick is a D. It's sad when, IMO, our 7th round TE has a better shot of making the team than our 6th round RB.


You don't like Riddick? I don't love him by any means, but I'm impressed by his stop and go ability, strength for breaking tackles, and vision. His 40 time is bad, but remember, JERRY RICE ran a 4.70 40.

_________________
Image


May 9th, 2013, 2:30 pm
Profile
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
Shotty wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
BillySims wrote:
LOL. I thought I would go back and draft the players that the Lions drafted and see what the score would be. Everyone was there for us except our 7th rounders. So, I drafted the first name available at TE and ILB.

Quote:
Your score is: 2569 (Drafting Ability: D, Player Quality B+, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Brigham Young (A)
Round 2 Pick 4: Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State (C+)
Round 3 Pick 3: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky (A)
Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina (D+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Sam Martin, P, Appalachian State (E)
Round 6 Pick 3: Corey Fuller, WR, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 31: Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame (D)
Round 7 Pick 5: Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas (B)
Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Albert Rosette, ILB, Nevada (B-)


I love the "E"...

What would Jammar Taylor, or Banks been rated in the 2nd round? I bet it would be higher than a C+...

Ellington/Rambo in the 5th I'm guessing would have been better, and I agree that the Riddick pick is a D. It's sad when, IMO, our 7th round TE has a better shot of making the team than our 6th round RB.


You don't like Riddick? I don't love him by any means, but I'm impressed by his stop and go ability, strength for breaking tackles, and vision. His 40 time is bad, but remember, JERRY RICE ran a 4.70 40.


Jerry Rice was a WR, not a kick returner. I don't know of any slow, successful KR guys in the NFL. Do you?


May 9th, 2013, 2:45 pm
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9764
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: NFL mock Draft game
I'll take a 4.7 40 kick returner who has good vision and can break a couple tackles over a 4.3 40 kick returner who runs up the back of his blockers and gets tackled when someone bumps into his shoe strings.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


May 9th, 2013, 8:40 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.