HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Charles Johnson...
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16665
Page 1 of 1

Author:  wjb21ndtown [ April 27th, 2013, 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Charles Johnson...

Very good 7th round pick for GB.

Author:  rao [ April 27th, 2013, 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Charles Johnson...

Yeah he could be the steal at WR this year. It'll be good for him to be able to take things slow with GB, so he can catch up with the tougher competition.

Author:  wjb21ndtown [ April 27th, 2013, 7:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Charles Johnson...

rao wrote:
Yeah he could be the steal at WR this year. It'll be good for him to be able to take things slow with GB, so he can catch up with the tougher competition.


I agree completely. I was kind of jealous of the pick, but I don't think we had room on our roster anyhow. I hate that we're clouded up with all these bums that I can't stand.

Author:  sweetd20 [ April 29th, 2013, 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Charles Johnson...

He will more than likely be there to poach from the practice squad if not released at some point to make room for a player at a position of need.

Author:  rao [ April 29th, 2013, 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Charles Johnson...

sweetd20 wrote:
He will more than likely be there to poach from the practice squad if not released at some point to make room for a player at a position of need.


Possible but unlikely, the Packers only have 3 WRs on their roster that weren't UDFAs. Both their 7th rounders this year have a great chance to make the team since they are both gifted but raw.

Author:  wjb21ndtown [ April 30th, 2013, 3:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Charles Johnson...

rao wrote:
sweetd20 wrote:
He will more than likely be there to poach from the practice squad if not released at some point to make room for a player at a position of need.


Possible but unlikely, the Packers only have 3 WRs on their roster that weren't UDFAs. Both their 7th rounders this year have a great chance to make the team since they are both gifted but raw.



I agree... IMO he gets a real shot in GB... It may take a year or two for him to move up the depth charts, but he's in a great situation, possibly the best situation. GB, Denver (with Manning), or NE are all ideal for his talents. I believe this kid really has the chance to be a solid #1/#2 in the NFL and has a real shot at having an amazing NFL career.

Great pick in the 7th round, IMO.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/