View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2014, 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Draft Rumors 
Varsity Captain

Post Re: Draft Rumors
i wasnt here when delmas was drafted.lol.and i posted on the board before i joined the team 2012 and i did leave for a while because a certain poster who caused me some concern about keeping my position because of his digging.but know i have full permission to post tidbits of info and i know my limits of what i can let you guys know.

May 7th, 2014, 8:10 am
RIP Killer

If the Lions are attempting to move from #10 to #3 to secure Watkins, it will take at least their second rounder to make it happen. They MIGHT get something in return, like a fourth or fifth round pick. Last year Miami went from #12 to #3 for a second rounder. I suspect the Lions won't be able to simply move that far without giving up their second rounder. I don't think just a third rounder will suffice.

May 7th, 2014, 8:50 am
QB Coach

As much as I'd love for us to have Watkins, I don't want to give up our second round pick. Sure, Mayhew signed starters and we're covered at every position, but this team lacks depth. This draft will get us potential starters all the way down to the 4th round. We need more picks not less. I'd be happier with trading down a few spots and getting a 3rd and landing someone like Barr HaHa Gilbert Martin or OBJ.

Allenslions are there any thoughts you can share about Barr?

May 7th, 2014, 10:55 am
Varsity Captain

not real big on him.one trick pony with the speed rush and does not play with the power you would expect from a player with his size.lacks instincts and cant win at the poa.not a good run defender struggles in space.more of an athlete then football player at this point.we have him as a late 1 early 2nd round grade.could be effective in a 3-4 scheme as an outside passrusher.could struggle early on until he learns the position.

May 7th, 2014, 11:23 am
Varsity Captain

also we feel are depth is pretty good overall.could we add depth at the oline position sure and we feel really good about our secondary and linebackers.could we still add to those positions? yes but most likely at linebacker.our biggest weak spot is receiver.yes we have calvin and tate but after that we feel we need to be better.

May 7th, 2014, 11:30 am
Hall of Fame Player

allenslions wrote:
dennard simply does not fit our defence.we have fuller,gilbert,roby all ahead of him,none worth the 10th pick in our opinion.

I have tried to explain that Denard is a Steelers style CB.

May 7th, 2014, 2:07 pm
Hall of Fame Player

The Rams have admitted that the Manziel rumor was put out there for the purpose of creating interest for their pick.

Latest buzz; the Raiders might take Carr at #5.

May 8th, 2014, 1:02 pm
Div 1 - Starter

BillySims wrote:
Latest buzz; the Raiders might take Carr at #5.
That would be great!

May 8th, 2014, 1:11 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Texans trading for Ryan Mallet. Worst kept secret since EVER.

NE will likely draft a QB in the 1st round so they can lock him up for 5 years and stil have him when Brady retires.

May 8th, 2014, 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2