View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 16th, 2018, 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 An early look at the NFL Draft 
Pro Bowl Player

Post Re: An early look at the NFL Draft
m2karateman wrote:
All I can say is that Mayhew had better do a much, MUCH better job in this next draft. His first two picks from this past draft don't look promising, at all. Ebron should have been used more, and I have to question why he wasn't. When he did get times in the game, he was more bad than good. Van Noy lost a bunch of time due to his injury, but when he came back he looked completely lost most of the time. God awful in their rookie years. Busts? No. But I don't see them becoming All Pro players any time soon. And I'm sorry, but a 10th overall pick is supposed to make an immediate positive impact on the team.

Meanwhile, we have multiple players selected after Ebron that have had much better seasons. Mayhew didn't do too badly in the first rounds up to this year, but he sure screwed the pooch on this one.

Cannot beat the Aaron Donald Drum enough right now. How would everyone feel about Suh and even Fairley right now if we had this guy on our team: 47 Tackles (37 Solo) - 2 FF - 9 Sacks.

To go beyond that, Lets look at the Other picks available in that area (all diff positions):

11 Tennessee Titans Taylor Lewan OT Michigan Big Ten
12 New York Giants Odell Beckham, Jr. WR LSU SEC
13 St. Louis Rams Aaron Donald† DT Pittsburgh ACC
14 Chicago Bears Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech ACC

December 29th, 2014, 3:00 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
NFL Team Captain

Post Re: An early look at the NFL Draft
GBN draft report

January 4, 2015 - 4:01 pm

Two more picks decided … As a result of their loss to Dallas in today’s NFC wild card game, Detroit will have the 23rd pick at the 2015 draft, while Arizona, which lost to Carolina yesterday, will select 24th. Earlier in the day today, Cincinnati wrapped up the 21st pick as a result of a loss in Indianapolis, while Pittsburgh will select 22nd after a loss to Baltimore.

January 4th, 2015, 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4