View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Lions picking 11 th based on the current scenario 
Pop Warner Rookie

Post Lions picking 11 th based on the current scenario

December 29th, 2005, 12:09 pm
Pro Bowl Player

December 29th, 2005, 1:22 pm
No AJ Hawk for the Lions. :cry:

I wouldn't count on that yet... There are possibly two qb's two rbs' two OT's and two DE's that will likely be picked top 10. I'm betting that by the time the combine is done you can throw in one or two CB's and one or two WR's in there too. I think at 11 we're in good shape to land someone like Hawk or Abdule Hodge to play MLB. If not we can probably get the best FS in the draft. IMO that would be the biggest upgrade to our D. Landing Michael Huff, a hard hitting, speedy FS with good/decent cover skills would be a huge upgrade over Holt. Huff and Kennedy would make an AWESOME pair of safeties.

December 29th, 2005, 3:01 pm
#1 Overall Pick

I went over this on another thread, but I can make our draft scenario simple......assuming the Lions lose.

#1 --- If Seattle beats Green Bay, the Lions pick no lower than #10 because Arizona's SOS will be greater.

#2 --- If Buffalo loses, Seattle still beats G.B., then we need 2 wins out of the following 3 games to move ahead of Buffalo on SOS (KC over Cinci, Raiders over NYG, or Texans over 49ers).

#3 --- If St. Louis beats Dallas, we pick ahead of Arizona in the #8 or #9 slot, depending on the Buffalo scenario discussed above.

December 29th, 2005, 3:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]