View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lendale White 
QB Coach

I read somewhere that the Packers are really high on White.

http://draft-lionbacker.blogspot.com/

Quote:
An interesting tidbit about White appeared in SI.com's Scoreboard daily yesterday. The article stated "A Packers source told The Post that the club is already enamored with USC running back LenDale White and that he would certainly not make it past Green Bay, which has the fifth pick in the upcoming draft."

January 11th, 2006, 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

Were not goin to see White in a Lions uniform next season theres no doubt in my mind about that. Were not goin to take him with our first round pick whether we trade down or not, and he will not be around for our second pick.

January 11th, 2006, 10:53 pm
Were not goin to see White in a Lions uniform next season theres no doubt in my mind about that. Were not goin to take him with our first round pick whether we trade down or not, and he will not be around for our second pick.

I surely hope not. I'm sick of new RB's all the time. Lets get the OL set and get the team in order before we "tinker" more.

January 11th, 2006, 11:53 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

BillySims wrote:
I read somewhere that the Packers are really high on White.

http://draft-lionbacker.blogspot.com/

Quote:
An interesting tidbit about White appeared in SI.com's Scoreboard daily yesterday. The article stated "A Packers source told The Post that the club is already enamored with USC running back LenDale White and that he would certainly not make it past Green Bay, which has the fifth pick in the upcoming draft."

Why would they say that. If they like White so much, why wouldn't they trade down some spots and pick White and get and extra 2nd or 3rd. THis is said that White does jumpr up the draft boards. I would list White as the 2nd back coming out rver Williams

January 12th, 2006, 7:43 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Reggie Bush is like Edgerrin James

DeAngelo Williams is like Clinton Portis

Laurence Moroney is like Corey Dillon

Lendale White is like Jamal Lewis

Pick the best fit for your team. Any could be top 10. Only Bush is a sure fire top five.

Id say its more like this

Bush=Marshal Faulk
Williams=Martin
Moroney=Portis
White=Lewis

January 12th, 2006, 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2