View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 1st, 2014, 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 wr still a need, maybe round 3 or 4 
Div 1 - Starter

No No No No No. yes our receivers have been disapointing, but that is because they are young now how is drafting another one gonna solve that. This draft is so deep on defense and Oline and not deep at all at receiver.

Defense and Offensive line...thats all the lions should be looking at.

January 26th, 2006, 6:56 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Quote:
I've already voiced my opinion on this in another forum, If we need another reciever on the roster I want to see us sign Randel El, numbers arent to great but he plays in pitts running offence, runs great reverses and maybe we could put a few trick plays with him passing in the playbook like pitts did as he is a great passer for a reciever.

Of note, I've seen reports that Michael Robinson from Penn State was not looking all that great as a QB down at the Senior Bowl and some scouts are looking at him on the next level to switch to WR because of his athletic ability. I can see him as a Randel El type in the NFL as an emergency QB/WR/punt returner. With what has been said of him, he may be a great 2nd day pickup.

But ESPN has an article that says the Chow sees him being a good QB and it seems didn't want Robinson to practice as a WR at the Senior Bowl

January 26th, 2006, 7:45 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

It's still uncertain whether Charles Rogers will be back (even though I think he will), so that would leave them with Roy Williams, Mike Williams, and Scottie Vines. Eddie Drummond is an UFA and his contract demands may force him out of town. I like Kevin Johnson, but I don't know if he'll be the same after an achilles injury. They need atleast one more WR, if not two. I would prefer a veteran to fill one of the spots, but I wouldn't mind seeing them take a WR that can return kicks in the 5th or 6th round. That's assuming that Drummond will leave.

January 26th, 2006, 7:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2