View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 1st, 2014, 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Do you think Jets or Raiders will take Cutler before us? 
BANNED

Wow... I would love to trade up to 4 and grab Brick... It would definitely change our FA plans... (No Backus).. I think Brick could solidify our OL for the next 5-10 years

LoL.. That said I still think Backus is ok at LT.. allegedly he was hurt most of last season and there were 5 games he shouldn't have even played in. Taking an OG and maybe even C to solidify the left side would be the biggest OL upgrade IMO... Still, the tought of being able to get Brick is sweet...

M2 is that the order you'd pick in? (i.e. if #1 is gone you take 2, if 1 and 2, you take 3, ext.)...

I'm surprised to see Greenway over Huff and Williams for "need" reasons... a solid MLB would make a HUGE impact though... I would be opposed to re-signing Holmes for one more season though... I'm really warming up to Winston Justice at #9, but I would still prefer we re-sign Backus and fill a need... Huff is still my first choice... the only thing that makes me faulter is I want him as a FS, and we can pick one up in Rd 2.

Ummi would take Brick/Mario/AJ in that order, i think DB is the number 1 overall college player in terms of being the LEAST likely player to bust, he is the biggest sure thing, so i want to sign Backus and move Backus to RT and then draft Dbrick.

January 29th, 2006, 8:35 pm
Div 1 - Starter

i really hope they dont because then we could trade down with miami and get more picks and still land a solid player with the 16th pick

January 29th, 2006, 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2