View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Great Blue North: AJ Hawk to Lions - Kiper says no. 
NFL Team Captain

Scotty, you can trust me that Mike knows what he is talking about. I have been posting on this forum for over a year and have had my arguments with M2K but he always puts up a good arguement for his point.

The info you asked for is about rediculous, while he may have it, it could take forever to compile and post it. Just for the sack of descusion,let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

It's a hell of alot easier than arguing.

February 15th, 2006, 11:16 pm
RIP Killer

Scotty, you can trust me that Mike knows what he is talking about. I have been posting on this forum for over a year and have had my arguments with M2K but he always puts up a good arguement for his point.

The info you asked for is about rediculous, while he may have it, it could take forever to compile and post it. Just for the sack of descusion,let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

It's a hell of alot easier than arguing.

Thanks jomo, but it's all good. Scotty isn't stepping 'out of bounds'. I wasn't refusing his request, but more just letting him know that my current files aren't well organized given the upcoming free agency and workouts.

If he, or anyone else, feels that Mel Kiper is a quality source of NFL Draft information, that is their opinion and their right. Brian feels Mel is a pretty good guy, even though I think Brian is far more draft insightful than Kiper is. But I, like others, feel that Kiper sometimes gets a bit carried away 'carrying the torch' for questionable players who typically turn out to be busts. He gets some right, but far too many wrong for my tastes.

February 15th, 2006, 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4